Auditioning new stud-muffins for Cheri

AJ said:
ok...ill try to leave u alone tonight...BUT tomorrow.........im gonna jump on ur saddle baby.

Tommorrow is my birthday, Feb. 27th ...Today was my birthday party because my family has to work on Monday which is tommorrow. :bump:

:barf: I think you are in the wrong saddle. Slams the door shut !!!!

Go see your girlfriend ..... :ugh:

AJ said:
im so upset. i cant believe this happened. Heath i fell in love with u. with ur charm, ur love for overweight people. your weird and concerning love with guns and knives. I WANTED TO HAVE YOUR BABY!!!!!!

i was there when u had ur Penial Enlargement surgery!!!!! and this is what u do to me?!?!?!

Cover my eyes! :eek3:

OH MY HEAVENS! What did I start here. Cheri - I am sorry this thread brought out an insult and I am hoping you aren;t taking it too hard. Other than that, I hope you are laughing you fanny off at the rest of this stuff in here.

Laughter is the best medicine.

I have been where you are and I have nothing but sympathy. Keep laughing sweety.

Heath said:
You are the one who is the homosexual. I am not a homosexual and have nothing to do with that. You got some pretty f*cked up concept of infaution or something like that.
imnotgay.gif

Phew!!!! whats that smell in this room? Smells like somebody throws up too much! I better getta outta of here fast before I catch the virus!

Back