Auditioning new stud-muffins for Cheri

MorriganTait

Reaction score
I have heard it said that the best way to get "over" someone is to get "under" someone. :69:

I heard that Cheri needs a new boy-toy to use and abuse.

Cheri - do you want some of us gals to pre-screen the applicants for you? :naughty:

While I know you have good intention and want to make Cheri happy, I feel she needs more time to recover from broken heart first before starting new relationship with a new guy. How about doing this like six months from now? Just a gentle suggestion....

Lol! Thanks for the laugh MorriganTait. :hug: Thanks for trying to cheer me up, In fact I rather be single for a while. :ily: But, Thanks so much for the thoughts!

Peachy Lady said:
DHB left Cheri to go back to his ex gf a few days ago, Lilcountrygal.

I see why now.... Best of hopes for both Diehardbiker and Cheri. Hope things work out for the better, somehow.....

Hi GalaxyAngel,

I was not sure why they broke up so fast. I was saying I see why now and that I wish the best of hopes for Diehardbiker and Cheri. It is okay if it did not work out for the both of them which could be a good thing.

Of course, they do not want to be alone. That is completely understandable. At least they know for themselves after meeting in person. I am sorry it did not work out for both of them. I am sure they will remain friends and go from there.

Have you ever thought if Cheri went back to her ex-husband then what would Diehardbiker think? That is something else to think about. It is never easy especially when children and ex-spouses are involved in the picture but the relationship can work out really good in some cases.

Let's please give them both room to breathe as I am sure they both will want that.

I just wish both DHB and Cheri good luck and hope for the best for both of them. God Bless....

It´s cute of creator to think of Cheri... :hug:

Yes, I´m with LadyPeachy.

Heath said:
Hi GalaxyAngel,

I was not sure why they broke up so fast. I was saying I see why now and that I wish the best of hopes for Diehardbiker and Cheri. It is okay if it did not work out for the both of them which could be a good thing.

Of course, they do not want to be alone. That is completely understandable. At least they know for themselves after meeting in person. I am sorry it did not work out for both of them. I am sure they will remain friends and go from there.

Have you ever thought if Cheri went back to her ex-husband then what would Diehardbiker think? That is something else to think about. It is never easy especially when children and ex-spouses are involved in the picture but the relationship can work out really good in some cases.

Let's please give them both room to breathe as I am sure they both will want that.

I just wish both DHB and Cheri good luck and hope for the best for both of them. God Bless....

I would suggest you to read my post...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=467606&postcount=100

DHB should not involve with 2 women on the same time when he still doubt his feeling for 2 women...

He should be alone to consider his feeling FIRST to know what he stands BEFORE he do something.

Heath said:
Hi GalaxyAngel,

seriously, WHY are you unbanned?

Liebling:-))) [COLOR=Blue said:
I would suggest you to read my post...[/COLOR]

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=467606&postcount=100

DHB should not involve with 2 women on the same time when he still doubt his feeling for 2 women...

He should be alone to consider his feeling FIRST to know what he stands BEFORE he do something.

Hi Liebling,

I did not see that post. I just wanted to wish the both of them good luck and hope for the best. That was all.

Heath said:
I see why now.... Best of hopes for both Diehardbiker and Cheri. Hope things work out for the better, somehow.....
again, just drop it and put it behind us.

Just give Cheri some time recovering. As a happy single person, I just wait until right timing, and for now maybe Cheri is feeling the same. Let her pick out someone when she is ready again, it goes same as for me. I just wait for right time. Just leave Cheri's single life alone, out of respect for Cheri.

i would audition myself to by cheri's "boy toy" but im already someone elses play thing. how about Heath, what do u think about that cheri? i can tell you from personal experience he's great in bed.

Back