Audism examples

I saw the movie a long time ago. Quite the classic.

ahhhhhh Hence your name huh? @ Mr. Movie Guy!!! I was and still am a big fan of Pryer and Wilder Movies....Oh...and Mel Brooks...!!!!

"You're so special"

I've gotten worse....or weirder comments.... Introduced myself to a group of people and uncertainly a lady said...."You have a nice...um...earmold color....." *cricket chirps...pin drop* *looks at her confusingly* My earmold color wasn't the wild colors they have now for kids it was just....regular...um my a dark brown clear matching my skin color. The people in the group that I would assume invited her had this look on their face like "REALLY????"

lol...so I thought that was pretty....weird....

I've gotten worse....or weirder comments.... Introduced myself to a group of people and uncertainly a lady said...."You have a nice...um...earmold color....." *cricket chirps...pin drop* *looks at her confusingly* My earmold color wasn't the wild colors they have now for kids it was just....regular...um my a dark brown clear matching my skin color. The people in the group that I would assume invited her had this look on their face like "REALLY????"

lol...so I thought that was pretty....weird....

Talk about the most awkward "compliment" ever. I just gotta laugh when people try to cover up their own discomfort with some bull "compliment". :rofl:

Talk about the most awkward "compliment" ever. I just gotta laugh when people try to cover up their own discomfort with some bull "compliment". :rofl:

I have to agree on that one. It's the most awkward compliment I've ever come across.

Back