ATTN: Myself / to know me? Ask me anything atoz!!!!

Do you know how to talk to yourself?

yes I do and I am waiting for somebody to give me a real or dummy questions?????

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Wow...you do talk to yourself...hehehee

What's the meaning of your signature?
there's two meaning.... NAH stand for my full name N***** A**** H******* and NAH in sum mean no or you don't want to do something like you say naw.... that's the idea

Originally posted by EcKoThEgReAt03
Would you choose one million dollars over someone you loved romantically?
Helluva no! Love is too damn important for me!:nono: :slap:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
there's two meaning.... NAH stand for my full name N***** A**** H******* and NAH in sum mean no or you don't want to do something like you say naw.... that's the idea

So when you sign your hot checks...do you sign this?

N***** A**** H*******

With all those stars stuff? :p

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Helluva no! Love is too damn important for me!:nono: :slap:

What if this sweetheart of yours chose the 1 million dollars after you said no?

I sweared that's true story about my thought about you. Let me tell ya.
At begin, I thought u were about 50's or older cuz of "Daddy" in ur handle name. Till :shock: when I found u are 21 years old. LOL Really u like to be daddy? If so then how many kids u want for ur life. I am out of curious.

So when you sign your hot checks...do you sign this?

With all those stars stuff? :p
LMAO... I don't sign like that with the Stars... I just use my real name with N***** A. H******* those *** are letters! ;)

What if this sweetheart of yours chose the 1 million dollars after you said no?
my lover won't be a she... it will be he! Lmao... hopefully my lover and I will choose the money together but if the choice is between the money and me... I know my lover will choose me... but I won't dare to marry anyone for money... that's very dumb things to do... I know the tv thing is funny but in real life for me... helluva no :nono:

Last edited:
Originally posted by knightwolf68
what do u think of me ? lol
think of you? Punk bastard *bleep*... lol just kidding... you're kewl person... so much better than my family! LOL

Lol. I'm itching to see the answer to this question.
I can see in your picture and are you Bruce Lee's son? Lmao

Originally posted by Lasza
At begin, I thought u were about 50's or older cuz of "Daddy" in ur handle name. Till :shock: when I found u are 21 years old. LOL Really u like to be daddy? If so then how many kids u want for ur life. I am out of curious.
Muhahahaha you're cracking me up... why couldn't you lookup my screen name in member board and find out what year I was born! Lmao you're funny lol.... well I don't mind being a daddy but not right now... when I grow up I want to have a degree in BA or MA either way and good job, then my future partner, who ever comes along, if that person agree with me to have children.... I don't mind having 2 to 5 children so I can represent a good family... just remember this thread is open to anything... just ask away!

Originally posted by Lasza
Lasza, would it be better if I change my SN to pimpsonposse? :lol:

Hey I have a good friend who is a queer, would you care to meet him online?
sure I don't mind meeting alot of ppl.... and I would like to add my comment to this... Any friends of your is my friends too... Think of that alright... :)

Back