ATTN: Myself / to know me? Ask me anything atoz!!!!

Originally posted by Emeraldie
What is your only important goal for your future?
my only goal? hmm... Go to College and complete and able to proof my family that I can do better than the rest of my family such as bro and sisters, and raise children better than my family did...

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
How long you live in Colorado ?? ;)
it has been 21 years and 1 month from this point, lmao... was raised in same house for 17 years, then moved to apt for 6 month then moved to new house for 1 year and half, then 2 year currently at my mom's condo... hopefully will stay at Gally 4 to 6 years! then who know where will be next...

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
wow pimp and Good luck in Gally :thumb:
yeah thanks and hopefully to find a good person so we can get along, help each other, etc and have fun etc...

:eek: I don't think he will if he does I wud be :shock: to know if he's gonna be pimp part-time at gally :rofl:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
If you had a chance...would you take up a job as a pimp?
if the price is perfect so why not.... I'd charge 100 per hour otherwise I'd charged you a penny Lmao!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
yeah thanks and hopefully to find a good person so we can get along, help each other, etc and have fun etc...

yeah hope soo !!! ;)

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:eek: I don't think he will if he does I wud be :shock: to know if he's gonna be pimp part-time at gally :rofl:
Helluva no I wont but I will do it full-time free for my bf only!

Helluva no I wont but I will do it full-time free for my bf only!

:rofl: I was right.. and congrats makin 900 posts so far :mrgreen: u have 98 posts to go til u make 1k ;)

Are you saying that your family thinks that you won't be able to success just because you are deaf?
not really... My both parent never went to college, all of my sisters and my brother never went to college so I'm proofing them my ass off! lmao... my mother's trying to pull me down to stay home... i'm standing on her head to fly to Gally! lol

not really... My both parent never went to college, all of my sisters and my brother never went to college so I'm proofing them my ass off! lmao... my mother's trying to pull me down to stay home... i'm standing on her head to fly to Gally! lol

and have ur own freedom there at gally eh? ;)

:rofl: I was right.. and congrats makin 900 posts so far :mrgreen: u have 98 posts to go til u make 1k ;)
okay then I gotta stay up allnight to do this... you can help me by asking me alot of questions and by the time I will say :snoring:

and have ur own freedom there at gally eh? ;)
I already have freedom but Gally's full freedom... I can do whatever I want to do, party, study, chat 24/7 sex, whatever lol

I already have freedom but Gally's full freedom... I can do whatever I want to do, party, study, chat 24/7 sex, whatever lol

:rofl: but u have a pager ur mom wud be naggin u 24/7 ugh so I have a suggestion for u just ingore ur mom if she needs u at last min and blah

:rofl: but u have a pager ur mom wud be naggin u 24/7 ugh so I have a suggestion for u just ingore ur mom if she needs u at last min and blah
I will be leaving a short msg to tell her I'm busy in class, busy studying, busy eating dinner, busy having sex and tell her to email me... lmao

Originally posted by prostock19
Did you know Pinkster when she lived in Colorado??
U mean from the show that tell about Tinky Winky,Laa Laa, Po, and xxxx, or the real person? hmm I don't recall Pinkster... need the name...

GO FOR IT!! Don't let your mom stop you from going to college! :)
if my mom get on my last nerve, I'll tell her that I'm gay and leave me alone and go away!

Back