Attn: Mod/Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling:))) : Remember I didn´t name Dale in first place... It´s Dale who start it and continue it... Why can´t you say something to him that he should ignore my post instead of jump here and then twist my word. I only clean his twist words.

No. I am not goin' to say somethin' to him because, he is the OWNER of his own site, not AD. I am sure you will feel the same way when you were in Alex's shoes. Alex is the owner of this AD, right ? And, you follow Alex's rules, right ? Ok, same goes with Dale and his site that he has the rules for everyone over there.

CyerRed, I answered your post to defend myself becasue you speak for Dale. I´m sure that Admin. and Mod. will see that I didn´t name Dale here in first place.

FYI, I am not tryin' to defend him. I am just tryin' to help you since I don't see Dale often to come here. Maybe, he just read - but, post ? :dunno: That's somethin' I don't see him everyday here.

To paraphase Hank Hill:

"Just when I think y'all have said the stupidest thing ever, you just keep talking!"

No. I am not goin' to say somethin' to him because, he is the OWNER of his own site, not AD.

I would like to remind you that Dale is only member here, not forum owner. Yes, Dale own forum like Boult, Shiva, etc but they come to make their posts here as member.

I am sure you will feel the same way when you were in Alex's shoes. Alex is the owner of this AD, right ? And, you follow Alex's rules, right ?

Yes, I has no problem to respect his Rules.

Ok, same goes with Dale and his site that he has the rules for everyone over there.

Yes, I also respect Dale´s rule as well when I disagree with his rules example about backstabbing and pasted other members´s post and PM from any forums over his forum.

Please forget it and move on!!! Go back and answer Your Mom´s thread. :)

Dale said:
To paraphase Hank Hill:

"Just when I think y'all have said the stupidest thing ever, you just keep talking!"

awwww... I want say is you should not jump here to fool yourself because I only make an example and funny post here.

I´m sorry if you find my post not funny.

CyberRed said:
Liebling:))) : Remember I didn´t name Dale in first place... It´s Dale who start it and continue it... Why can´t you say something to him that he should ignore my post instead of jump here and then twist my word. I only clean his twist words.

No. I am not goin' to say somethin' to him because, he is the OWNER of his own site, not AD. I am sure you will feel the same way when you were in Alex's shoes. Alex is the owner of this AD, right ? And, you follow Alex's rules, right ? Ok, same goes with Dale and his site that he has the rules for everyone over there.

CyerRed, I answered your post to defend myself becasue you speak for Dale. I´m sure that Admin. and Mod. will see that I didn´t name Dale here in first place.

FYI, I am not tryin' to defend him. I am just tryin' to help you since I don't see Dale often to come here. Maybe, he just read - but, post ? :dunno: That's somethin' I don't see him everyday here.

Now you're still talking..
r u still defend him... why r u contuine talking behalf for him.. ?

Dale's wrote:
To paraphase Hank Hill:

Why care you still keep talking here contuine?
I think you're stupidest too...
I recommend you take chill pill too!
*rolls my eyes up*
I don't care all about you keep contuine behind the back stabbing.. go ahead.. I ain't cry..
Your forum is SUCKS!

You were banned because you're too simple-minded to understand basic rules.

For your information, I have no problem to follow every Rules (it´s not just forum but in general way) because I am very respectful person. It´s sad that you didn´t try to get know me better via converstion but all what I received from you is threaten all the time, that´s why I has no respect for that.

I felt that you did not doing for yourself and your forum but for your supporters and play favoristim.

Oh yeah, I´m not surprised that Dale pasted our stuff here over his forums because he always do that.

Go on and have your fun, Dale... :thumb:

OK guys... Enough's enough.

Let's please be cool and settle down before you all get into mess and fighting with each other.

Thank you.

Dale said:
To paraphase Hank Hill:

Have you not forgotten something to pay?

...and the topic of this thread is????????????

Wow that drama here... wow...

Let me re-open this drama curtains
wide open... I am using this Big Fat Microphone here
telling everyone this:

I have not talked to CyberRed yet, but from
reading her comments at this thread
it's too obvious that
CyberRed does NOT speak for anyone at all

:scatter:

Liebling and GalaxyAngel,

Ignored Dale, He isn't worth the time of the day to argue with, Trust me. :hug: :hug:

I might have missed something about Johnny E, but from what I've seen he seems like a nice guy to me. :dunno: The point is, not everyone is gotta be liked here, There are gotta be some members we dislike, but so what, It's not our say to say who goes and who stays.

:jaw:

All I'm going to say here is that I agree with Cheri, everything she said above..

Yeah... I'm not going talking w/ Dale anymore..
Just he's :crazy:
End of discussion.. Let's talk another subject... see another thread.. anywhere.. :)

Mod Note:

This thread has really veered way to the right...oh, wait a minute, didn't it go left too? Afterall, much of what's being discussed lately (even to the point of nit-picking, accusations and whatnots), whether such things are true or not, it does look like it's something that can be dealt with outside of AD...or via the useage of the 'private messaging' feature.

Dale: If there is anything you see in here that you feel has some relation to 'your' site, it would be most benefical (and also obviously, to draw less drama than neccessary-- ;) ) to use the PM feature, afterall, I haven't seen a 'word' in this thread that identifies 'you' or even the 'name' of your site. Perhaps in a sense, or even bluntly put, some things that were mentioned here could be 'obvious' for a few to think that or put together...but for the most part and more importantly, it didn't 'named' you whatsoever. It's pretty much the same in real life, when one person may say some things about a place/person without naming it and for those who are listening will likely 'know or assume' what place/person is being discussed, yet, at the same time, those assumptions can be 'wrong'...therefore it can or will stir up more unneccessary drama that is obviously happening with the first post you made.

Bottom line, everyone is entitled to 'rant' about anything in general, as long as 'names' aren't used, also, any direct unneccessary comment to any entity, person or place is also prohibited....There are times when such posts that doesn't use 'names' will be removed upon review.

Time to 'lock' this thread up--.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back