Attn: Mod/Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mom

Reaction score
Not sure if you care or if it bothers you, but you could get an auto merge which would stop anyone who tries to troll/flood/spam by making many posts one after the other. It just merges any consecutive posts made by the same user so that instead of 2 or 3 posts one after the other, you just get one.

Totally dont mean to sound rude, just making a suggestion.

Any suggestion(s) is welcomed and considered by weighing out the factors surrounding the suggestion itself, whether it can be of positive attributes for AD and its members.

As for an automated system being in place for disallowing repetitious posts wouldn't work all that well for the majority of our members here in AD. Although, it's understandable where you're coming from on this and that's why there are other options available for members such as making a report for such actions you pointed out among other reasons as well...contacting a moderator or administration via PM is another option also. ;)

~RR

I feel bad for Your Mom.. JohnnyE bashed on gays today.... YourMom is new username and lesbian... JohnnyE had no right to bash her...
SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
I feel bad for Your Mom.. JohnnyE bashed on gays today.... YourMom is new username and lesbian... JohnnyE had no right to bash her...
SxyPorkie

If you had seen something that's questionable or doesn't look right to the point that it is somewhat breaking the rules set herein for AD, please do a 'report' by simply clicking on the triangular shape icon that sits below avatars for the post that you or any member can report on. ;)

~RR

JohnnyE totally dissed Eric Plunkett and Ben Varner today. Please ban him permanmently from ever coming back to AD. He is NOT worthy of AD, or even the internet. Too bad we cannot get the FBI and the CIA on his ass and get the government to ban him from the internet and to deport his ass to Antarctica!

LuciaDisturbed said:
JohnnyE totally dissed Eric Plunkett and Ben Varner today. Please ban him permanmently from ever coming back to AD. He is NOT worthy of AD, or even the internet. Too bad we cannot get the FBI and the CIA on his ass and get the government to ban him from the internet and to deport his ass to Antarctica!

Why ban him without givin' a warnin' first by one of the MODS, if you complaint ? You can't expect MOD to ban him without givin' a warnin'.

I read JohnnyE's posts and I don't see anythin' wrong. He is a nice fellow. If, some of you can't handle him, then just simply ignore him or his post by postin' to someone else. It's not that hard to do.

:zzz: Nothing wrong with JohnnyE with his
own strong opinion himself. Everyone is entitled
with his/her own opinion. Simple ignore him/her.

I see nothing wrong when anyone are straightforward. Straightforward is not insult and bash but tell you directly what they think.

I'm straightforward and tell you what I think directly because they ask for my opinion/feedback...

I don't beleive to be pretend and say awwww... and etc... but answer open on right thread, not off-topic... OR Don't post any threads when you know some are offended or touchy easy...

Funny thing, I never forget in my life... because I find it very funny... I was being banned by other forum permantly because I post something to prove Admin. that it's him who violated his own Rules. I don't want to do anything with that closed minded and hypocritical forum, that's why I choose here because of open minded... I know some are closed minded but not much - I limit my post if I know anyone who are touchy and closed minded.

I'm going to expalin this ONCE more, since some folks seem to be mentally deficient!

Liebling:-))) said:
Funny thing, I never forget in my life... because I find it very funny... I was being banned by other forum permantly because I post something to prove Admin. that it's him who violated his own Rules. I don't want to do anything with that closed minded and hypocritical forum, that's why I choose here because of open minded... I know some are closed minded but not much - I limit my post if I know anyone who are touchy and closed minded.

Jeez - I've tried to be nice, but I'm tired of this!

You weren't banned because you "post something to prove Admin. that it's him who violated his own Rules".

You were banned because you're too simple-minded to understand basic rules.

You constantly violated Forum rules, Copyright LAW, and common sense, and refused to listen to reason.

In the end, it was decided that you were incapable of carrying on an intelligent, civilized, or worthwhile conversation, and you were dragging <ahem> "that other site" down to your mediocre level, so you were booted.

THAT was why you were banned, period. So quit your bellyaching and lying, and move on. There are plenty of sites that don't require that you understand the topic of conversation to contribute, so enjoy those.

wow, you jumped on this thread here... I didn´t NAME you here...

Dale said:

No, you never tried to be nice to me but THREATEN me via PM. I know the difference form of warning but what you made is THREATEN, not warning... Thanks God, I save the screenshots of PM between you and me...

You weren't banned because you "post something to prove Admin. that it's him who violated his own Rules".

Yes you locked my thread STRAIGHT WAY then threaten PM to me. Of course I responsed your threaten PM. I made a simple post to defend myself against a member whom against my post. Few minutes later after that then you banned me via email because of this and also defend myself against one member´s post.

Nope, I haven´t violated your 2 years old Rules. I have no idea what earth you talking about... :dunno: GA & I did not violated your rules but YOU. Thank God, I save screenshots.....

You constantly violated Forum rules, Copyright LAW, and common sense, and refused to listen to reason.

Nope, I didn´t know anything about Copyright law until AFTER the happened. You fixed a new rule about Copyright law pretty late after that happened!!!!
Is it form of warning, you THREATEN me with lawsuit? Nope! I know I´m not only one you threaten to. I responsed your PM and public post that it´s between a person and me, not you. A person permitted me to credit her/his name here. A person and I have nice conversation via PM and accept my apology and permitted me to credit her/his name here. :)

I DID apologized you for a honest mistake, I made. You choose to deny it. It´s your problem, not mine. Again, it´s between me and a person, not you. You made action because one of your supporters linked my post here over your forum.

In the end, it was decided that you were incapable of carrying on an intelligent, civilized, or worthwhile conversation, and you were dragging <ahem> "that other site" down to your mediocre level, so you were booted.

THAT was why you were banned, period. So quit your bellyaching and lying, and move on. There are plenty of sites that don't require that you understand the topic of conversation to contribute, so enjoy those.

:confused: I has no idea what earth you talking about... :dunno: I only made example post here. :dunno: You choose to jump and made your post here. You made fool yourself here. :roll:

All what I received PM from you is accussed me as troublemaker... :roll: For your information, I has the right to vent and rant my feeling out to any forums, I choose. The rant or vent, I made, has nothing do with troublemaker as what you label me via PM. I´m truly feel sorry for you, dear Dale.

Who lying? You call it YOURSELF... I witnessed from other forum, where several people ranted their feeling out to you, of course including me as well. They already label you as liar... Until this happened to me and GA then I know now that you are dishonest person. Yes, you are.

I saved everything what you did in blogs and forums... ;) Again, I feel sorry for you, dear Dale.

DONE!!!

Your Mom, I apology for mess your thread here. Please forgive me...

wow, you jumped on this thread here... I didn´t NAME you here...

:confused: I has no idea what earth you talking about... :dunno: I only made example post here. :dunno: You choose to jump and made your post here. You made fool yourself here. :roll:

All what I received PM from you is accussed me as troublemaker... :roll: For your information, I has the right to vent and rant my feeling out to any forums, I choose. The rant or vent, I made, has nothing do with troublemaker as what you label me via PM. I´m truly feel sorry for you, dear Dale.

Who lying? You call it YOURSELF... I witnessed from other forum, where several people ranted their feeling out to you, of course including me as well. They already label you as liar... Until this happened to me and GA then I know now that you are dishonest person. Yes, you are.

I saved everything what you did in blogs and forums... ;) Again, I feel sorry for you, dear Dale.

DONE!!!

Your Mom, I apology for mess your thread here. Please forgive me...

I read your first previous post and I know WHO you were talkin' about. Dale is not that stupid to know WHO you were pointin' your finger at. You were talkin' about him when you mentioned about " bein' banned from another forum ". You should forget about the past and move on. If, you are happy to be in this AD, then don't talk about other forum where you were banned from. Ok ? No hard feelin' here. I am tryin' to help you to understand. :)

Dale said:

Shudd'up.. You're the ones broke violation rights their property who the one let them posting without permission others violation's posting! You're allow them posting.. How's so disgustion ever I had seen you... Chill pill!
You're still lurking on AD here sometime.. Why can't you allow them see super members forum who ain't member of super members.. Digustion ever I seen your own forum is nazi...

you have to stop being bash Liebling's POV..
Includes other members who complaint you decide white paint cover up whole thing mess..
You have your own forum
What do you think ... AllDeaf, DeafM.a.d.ness/**********/other forum.. I find your forum is very disgustion every minutes.. You're closed the mind.. and trying to stab the other forum..
You're allow other super members steal other forum whoever posting about... and pm too.. My god, you're stick ever I had seen... I'm not happy w/your forum 110%! You're the one broke violation. I can see you already forgiven to two members that you admit huge MISTAKE... Why can't you admit that you did mistake like us... you refused admit to us..

Look Liebling didn't named your forum on AD.. You're blew it...
Wha.... loser!

CyberRed said:
I read your first previous post and I know WHO you were talkin' about. Dale is not that stupid to know WHO you were pointin' your finger at. You were talkin' about him when you mentioned about " bein' banned from another forum ". You should forget about the past and move on. If, you are happy to be in this AD, then don't talk about other forum where you were banned from. Ok ? No hard feelin' here. I am tryin' to help you to understand. :)

STEP BACK OFF.. CyberRed.. you have no rights speak out for Dale's behalf... Just Dale btwn Liebling and ME!!!

Shoo!

GalaxyAngel said:
STEP BACK OFF.. CyberRed.. you have no rights speak out for Dale's behalf... Just Dale btwn Liebling and ME!!!

Shoo!

Look at yourself what you are doin' to post, eh ? Tsk tsk.... I have the right to entitle my suggestion for her as just helpin' her. You need to back off and you have no right to insult people like you did. ShoOo !

CyberRed said:

Look CyerRed, I have read some of your posts in other threads which I know it´s me, you referred to. Have you see me to jump and attack you for that? Nope, but I choose to ignore you but give you example... because I know you did not NAME me. Ít´s mature way what I did, that´s not what Dale did here... immaturity.

I would not jump on here but ignore if I were Dale...Dale made fool himself because everyone know now who, I am referred to. ;)

YES of course, I forget the past and move on... of course... I only gave Your Mom the example what I find very funny in my life what I had through... Have you read that I complaint here about him? Nope... I only said because it relate to "straightforward" in my previous post... I said DIRECT to him that he violated his own Rules, not GA and me. I did not ranted but gave Your Mom the example what I find very funny, I never forget in my life... because it´s really very funny... Yes, I use Dale for an example (Dale asked for it because he jumped to fool himself here) what/how I find it very funny... Is it harm?

Look CyerRed, I have read some of your posts in other threads which I know it´s me, you referred to. Have you see me to jump and attack you for that? Nope, but I choose to ignore you but give you example... because I know you did not NAME me. Ít´s mature way what I did, that´s not what Dale did here... immaturity.

I would not jump on here but ignore if I were Dale...Dale made fool himself because everyone know now who, I am referred to. ;)

YES of course, I forget the past and move on... of course... I only gave Your Mom the example what I find very funny in my life what I had through... Have you read that I complaint here about him? Nope... I only said because it relate to "straightforward" in my previous post... I said DIRECT to him that he violated his own Rules, not GA and me. I did not ranted but gave Your Mom the example what I find very funny, I never forget in my life... because it´s really very funny... Yes, I use Dale for an example (Dale asked for it because he jumped to fool himself here) what/how I find it very funny... Is it harm?[/QUOTE]

Well, it is up to MODS to decide if, it is harm or not. Good luck and wish you the best.

GalaxyAngel said:
Shudd'up.. You're the ones broke violation rights their property who the one let them posting without permission others violation's posting! You're allow them posting.. How's so disgustion ever I had seen you... Chill pill!
You're still lurking on AD here sometime.. Why can't you allow them see super members forum who ain't member of super members.. Digustion ever I seen your own forum is nazi...

you have to stop being bash Liebling's POV..
Includes other members who complaint you decide white paint cover up whole thing mess..
You have your own forum
What do you think ... AllDeaf, DeafM.a.d.ness/**********/other forum.. I find your forum is very disgustion every minutes.. You're closed the mind.. and trying to stab the other forum..
You're allow other super members steal other forum whoever posting about... and pm too.. My god, you're stick ever I had seen... I'm not happy w/your forum 110%! You're the one broke violation. I can see you already forgiven to two members that you admit huge MISTAKE... Why can't you admit that you did mistake like us... you refused admit to us..

Look Liebling didn't named your forum on AD.. You're blew it...
Wha.... loser!

Yes, I feel Dale owe me and you an apology because it´s him who violated his OWN rules for let a member to paste post and PM from here to his hiddern forum without ask members for permission. He said HIMSELF last year to not paste anything to hiddern forum but public forum. I emailed Dale with 3 screenshots of his Rules but he choose to deny it so I posted 3 screenshot to his thread. Unfortunalately he locked my thread and threaten me (not form of warning)... See, Dale refused to admit his mistake. It won´t hurt to get an apology from him... He is too proud to admit his mistake.

CyerRed, Well, it is up to MODS to decide if, it is harm or not. Good luck and wish you the best.
[/QUOTE]

Remember I didn´t name Dale in first place... It´s Dale who start it and continue it... Why can´t you say something to him that he should ignore my post instead of jump here and then twist my word. I only clean his twist words.

CyerRed, I answered your post to defend myself becasue you speak for Dale. I´m sure that Admin. and Mod. will see that I didn´t name Dale here in first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back