Attention! Sprint Relay makes me worry!

Hello Mr. Raucht. I am the Ken who helped resolve issues on your account. You mentioned at end of last post "I wish Sprint had LIVE rep to meet on VP". We do! Just email to Sprint Relay Store - Welcome! and we will reply to make appt to meet you on VP. This will be with a LIVE person who signs with you on VP. This can be for tech support, customer service or billing issues. Please pass the word.. Anyone who bought a wireless device through Sprint Relay can contact us and we can help to resolve your issues. Sprint is only wireless device carrier that offers live reps to meet you on VP. Thank you! Ken Arcia-Video Customer Service (VCS) Manager

Hello Ken, I wanted to say thank you for your helped! I have few questions to ask

1. On Statement show "SPRINT" on original papers why not show "SPRINT RELAY"?
2. On Statement show "866-304-6297" incorrect number!

Can you put VP # contact on first page at sprintrelaystore.com?

Thankfully Sprint/Nextel does not have coverage in the area I currently live.

Speaking of Sprint, my mother and her husband were convinced it would save them a lot of money if they switched to Sprint's long distance services which wasn't so. My parents did have hard time canceling Sprint.

Good news I got my statement for May and earlier June they got fixed plan problems.

Sprint sucks, that why. :roll:

However, I got refund check via mail then thanks to them.

It's no secret that there are a lot of unhappy Sprint customers (and shareholders) out there. But can tell you that one of my brother's friend recent Sprint bill I found $40 is charges for "Premium Services" (ringtone and game downloads) that he did not even make. So my brother's friend talked to several people at Customer Service for over an hour, including a supervisor, all of whom told that they couldn't or more accurately, wouldn't do anything to reverse the charges. So it sound like sprint is a rip off pretty much not being honest with people's billings.

Back