Asl speed limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you joined a long time ago, but you were gone for a long time. Correct? You started re-posting right around the same time I joined up. That's why I said "regularly" I didn't say it was when you first joined or first started posting.

i started posting again in 2008. *shrugs*

However with your reasoning - we should never question if we feel Jasin was around.

i started posting again in 2008. *shrugs*

However with your reasoning - we should never question if we feel Jasin was around.

Jasin?

Anyway, look. Whatever. The issue of dates is irrelevant. I am trying to establish that you were at one time secretive about your identity, which there is nothing wrong with, just like there is nothing wrong with deafguy25 protecting his identity (at the moment).

Jasin?

Anyway, look. Whatever. The issue of dates is irrelevant. I am trying to establish that you were at one time secretive about your identity, which there is nothing wrong with, just like there is nothing wrong with deafguy25 protecting his identity (at the moment).

Don't tell me you don't know Jasin, Mr. good memory. :cool2:

However - after being here for a while, I support the fact of getting to know one better to interact with on the forum. We're a close knit community afterall. Especially after knowing a bit more about the Jasin incident.

Don't tell me you don't know Jasin, Mr. good memory. :cool2:

However - after being here for a while, I support the fact of getting to know one better to interact with on the forum. We're a close knit community afterall. Especially after knowing a bit more about the Jasin incident.

Jasin was before my time, and if not, then it wasn't important enough for me to remember.

ps: it was not a MA program he turned down. it was a Ph.D. program.

You're correct. I got my graduate degrees mixed up. The whole spat begin with Jillio and Koko arguing about their credibility based on education.

Jasin was before my time, and if not, then it wasn't important enough for me to remember.

You're correct. I got my graduate degrees mixed up. The whole spat begin with Jillio and Koko arguing about their credibility based on education.

However what he did still lives on. Was before my time too. Even though, we all know about the issue, and now that is the exact reason I am a supporter of knowing a person better here than what we would find on your average forum.

I would hope you agree.

Wow..Jasin. Was an interesting character.

However what he did still lives on. Was before my time too. Even though, we all know about the issue, and now that is the exact reason I am a supporter of knowing a person better here than what we would find on your average forum.

I would hope you agree.

Wait, you're not getting Jasin mixed up with Byrdie, are you?

Wait, you're not getting Jasin mixed up with Byrdie, are you?

Oh NOOOOOO NOT that B word! He was even worse than Jasin!!!

Actually there are many names that have "lived" on...

like "The Empress" for one. Wow..that was an unique character. lol

^^ exactly why I never mentioned it.

And the reason why B was worse than Jasin was that B was well-liked(until..........) and Jasin pretty much never was liked at all.

oh man do I feel like a newbie!!!

Last edited:
Me too Cheetah (probably because I am! lol). Sometimes it's like walking into the 3rd act of a 4 act play. But, it sounds like those were perhaps good acts to miss. ;-)

Man, that "B" guy. He seemed nice for a long time. Then that went fast downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back