ASL only!!!

Right right Bott! Clothing shoes different bring; also shelter disinfectant sprays hands shoes have important. Today I store go scrubs search, shelter use only!

smithr communicate here alldeaf.com PAH smithr very happy.

WOW I am surprised I do it communicate to Alldeaf. I believe you I am do it straight. Best ASL I do it best strong and improve your sign language ASL I believe you I do it skills how can help you teach. I communication to you of people :D I believe I am good hard work.. come on I do it ASL teach you :D come on encourage to you people. i want to see you improve skills and communicate ASL, Don't be confused, strong mind. Great I can help you support to you :D

I hearing learning ASL want learn more. moving me, don't know people sign with there new town. ASL grammar hard classes teach grammar not focus on signs. last ASL class finally work on learning grammar more, confusing.

(do this right me?)

me happy hot weather back! :mrgreen: me dislike h u m i d i t y ick ick

you great Friday! :dance2:

here morning dogs out
last night rain now humid
later shelter go I

people.....weekend do what? :)

again and again over rain because reason happened too much rain almost 1 weeks terrible. Too many water is wet. Oh no I again go to wet because really.

Hi, I have "Signing Time" dvd set the best system I found so far it is really easy and fun, my kids love it, the bad thing is that is really expensive, I have the series one and two and the set for babies, total like 32 dvds plus cds, I have an extra set that I don't need so if you are interested just email me for details, thanks

Good for you learn how continue motivate improve you skills level good job :D I am happy with you I am not nervous because Great enjoy with you happy!

Hello everyone .. wow me not here long time pah visit.. new idea yours fs:A-S-L only like me..(nod) *kiss fist* wow hard write fs: a-s-l without fs: n-o-n manual marker like face fs: o-r mouth expression..

example:
wh-q____________ nod____________ rapid nod_______________________ wh-q
MY NAME WHAT EYE BLUE DEAF THAT HOW SHOULD WRITE ASL RIGHT

ASL MUST FACE EXPRESSION INCLUDE. RIGHT?

sup sup sup sup suuuuuuuuup?

champ long time not here whoa.

my boys from iowa came here vacation, out good time somewhere

swimming, play games, roller coaster, different different various various long list whoa champ

boys back home Iowa, sad miss, but good time finish

now me back, sup everyone?

CHAAAAAAMP.

:wave: LG!

puppy operation one week past have, operation eyes, now better, drops in difficult

boys your how many? age? happy me fun have you:) roller coaster where?

Back