ASL only!!!

Hello! Me post this thread before. But me nervous, ASL grammar not good. Read all posts, me enjoy! Help me much! Study, study, learn, learn, practice, me need. Thank you all!!

(me do okay? :type:)

Last edited:
Me excited me! Anxious see video you make. ASL sign slow you. Me understand easy. :D Receptive me more practice must!

Really pretty sound great I am glad of you really learn more sign langauge help you. I wish be communication to you :) *everyone experience slow learn more great pretty sound great.. I hope be really happy :)

Really pretty sound great I am glad of you really learn more sign langauge help you. I wish be communication to you :) *everyone experience slow learn more great pretty sound great.. I hope be really happy :)

:type: :thumb:

I am professional expert to full ASL. I effort to you learn how improve, I notice you skill learn how better good job. I am proud of you learn assurance means courage to you teach! I hope you improve skills level. I Hopebe you are very improve really learn training. I amg happy with you. I keep going to teach you improve skills I teach you more improve good ASL rock. I expert to how improve skills. I have study dictionary ASL :) I am study lots of responsibility overwhelmihng. I am happy. I am lots of hard work. I am lots of good luck for teach you :)

I know little ASL.

I learn now! I watch YouTube, ASL Pro.

My asl grammar bad!

can you study on youtube help you improve and asl pro I can help you teach you improve skills. I can help you provide. able I can give you teach you skills how improve ASL :D I can teach you lots of improve best things. Really you interest about to ASL. :D I wish teach you sign language :D

Travis (smithtr) did volunteer to teach you via Skype. See post above your. :)

Thank ! :D I am glad of you I accept I am become volunteer really kind of focus on ASL buddy.; I assurance teach you improve skill successfully I do everything best :D I am hard work, I do it best things ASL is great. I am very glad of you I do it teach you :D

Thank ! :D I am glad of you I accept I am become volunteer really kind of focus on ASL buddy.; I assurance teach you improve skill successfully I do everything best :D I am hard work, I do it best things ASL is great. I am very glad of you I do it teach you :D

me learn also. have vp200.

My asl grammer sucks also!

Last edited:
me learn also. have vp200.

My asl grammer sucks also!

Don't worry I do it teach you help you I can contact to you vp, I can give you teach you improve skills word can I help you teach improve your words best. I can provide your best things, focus on asl sign language words I explain to you words basic, :D can help you pm vp 200 mind you I can help teach you :D sign language I am great :D

:wave:Summer like, dogs out yard, run play fun! I volunteer new, shelter local department behavior with dogs challenge, help extra need. years past many, volunteer shelter different dogs walk, dogs brush, dogs play busy busy past that I. Now again do
Julie, class enjoy! Class self defense take-up again
Quiet time nice if have yes!

:wave:Summer like, dogs out yard, run play fun! I volunteer new, shelter local department behavior with dogs challenge, help extra need. years past many, volunteer shelter different dogs walk, dogs brush, dogs play busy busy past that I. Now again do
Julie, class enjoy! Class self defense take-up again
Quiet time nice if have yes!

Bordatella! Before go home, clothing change!

Back