ASL Expo 2007 Schedule

Deafscuba, see my response to Sequoias above. Contact Joel Barish at DeafNation....wait! Wasn't there an Expo in the Cities about 2 yrs ago? I heard a ton of people were there as told to me by Maucere, the actor....

Anyone going to ASL Expo in Indy this Saturday? I might drive over from Columbus. ASL Expo is not coming to Columbus, but DeafNation Expo will be in Columbus, so I can go to both! :bowdown: :whip:

Anyone going to ASL Expo in Indy this Saturday? I might drive over from Columbus. ASL Expo is not coming to Columbus, but DeafNation Expo will be in Columbus, so I can go to both! :bowdown: :whip:

planning to come to deafnation expo in Columbus

Someone told me I can't remmy who that the amount of people aren't enuff to attend. So they ended the expo in Rochester. Last year was last one. I'll ask someone for more specific details.
Not Rochester, NY?

Someone told me I can't remmy who that the amount of people aren't enuff to attend. So they ended the expo in Rochester. Last year was last one. I'll ask someone for more specific details.
Last year, as in Fall 2005? That was the only deaf expo I ever went to.

Nesmuth

Say what groups is good and what groups is crooked ???

I met the real CEO of ASL EXPO, have a good day!!!

The big difference are the people who run these 2 groups. One group is good and the other is crooked.

Richard

Why do they have 2 in California? Where's the one in Seattle or Portland? It's too bad they lost a good chunk of deaf audience from the Pacific Northwest.

Yeah, what about us up here in Seattle/Tacoma, Portland, Spokane, and Bose? That is a huge chunk of the pacific northwest!

Heath

Got a question to ask you about the table cost to set up the business for June 16, 2007 - Chicago, IL, heard it cost $350. for one table, is this corrected ? Also electricity is included right ?

I think it would have to take better planning and organizational efforts as well as selling guranteed tickets through the Deaf schools and Deaf nightclubs to be able to raise that kind of money to be able to hold the events in all of the 50 states. That would be really nice with the ASL Expo being held in multiple locations within the same state.

That would really take alots of money, time and efforts.

I think it can be done depending on the willingness of the Deaf community to support the ASL Expo events across the U.S.A.

Got a question to ask you about the table cost to set up the business for June 16, 2007 - Chicago, IL, heard it cost $350. for one table, is this corrected ? Also electricity is included right ?

PePe LePew,

Heath is banned here so he not able to answer ur question.

Brian

What is the problems with whom is doin' it and why you are not goin', Why do you say he's a bad news to start with, I met all the owner of the ASL EXPO, they're all super nice.

I had planned on going to one of the ASL Expo events, but after finding out whom is doing it, I will not go. He is a bad news to start with.

Stick with DeafNation Expo - they will be in the following cities of Phoenix, Orlando (FL), Richmond (VA), Pomona (CA), Columbus (OH), St. Charles (MO), Atlanta, Worchester (MA), Portland (OR), Chicago, Pleasanton (CA) and Secaucus (NJ).

i wonder why??? i didnt know ??

i am going to ASL expo in pittsburgh, Pa next month...

Hello everyone! I'm new here and will have great chat with this asl people.

However, anyone knew about will have asl expo in hartford,ct tomorrow:confused: because it was suppose event asl expo on june 2nd 2007 but i received email and informed that was cancel and postpond on dec 1 on saturday so i checked on calendar didnt show so i email asl expo but none heard back from them! can anyone pls let me know about it

thank you
coollady!

Back