June 2, 2007 - Hartford, CT
June 16, 2007 - Chicago, IL
September 8, 2007 - Louisville, KY
September 15, 2007 - Long Beach, CA
October 13, 2007 - Kissimmee, FL
October 20, 2007 - Atlanta, GA
November 10, 2007 - Pittsburgh, PA
December 8, 2007 - Washington, DC

For more information about ASL Expo 2007, please visit new link for the year 2007 will pop up

Welcome to ASL Expo 2006 - connecting the sign language community!

WANT A BOOTH AT THE ASL EXPO 2007?
Exhibitors interested in participating in the Expo can sign up at
http://www.aslexpo.com/exhibitors.html Discounts are available for all
exhibitors who reserve space early with an initial deposit.

See you at the Expo, folks!

P.S. ASL EXPO 2007 is giving away $500 in cash to the individual who brings
the most people to the ASL Expo 2007 nationwide. All attendants must sign up
in advance. Sign up to win $500! ASL Expo 2007 - Win $500 from the Expo!

Why do they have 2 in California? Where's the one in Seattle or Portland? It's too bad they lost a good chunk of deaf audience from the Pacific Northwest.

from what i'm seeing seq, one for southern california and one for northern california i do agree on that portion they should add portland and seattle wash. so that it ll cover each west coast division and way i see it 10 will not be enough they will need to add at least, 48 states for EACH to see in thier own homestate, and ofc Hawaii too, it would be nice to be able to just hop on a plane and go to this event. but the dates there conflicts everything eh...

I think it would have to take better planning and organizational efforts as well as selling guranteed tickets through the Deaf schools and Deaf nightclubs to be able to raise that kind of money to be able to hold the events in all of the 50 states. That would be really nice with the ASL Expo being held in multiple locations within the same state.

That would really take alots of money, time and efforts.

I think it can be done depending on the willingness of the Deaf community to support the ASL Expo events across the U.S.A.

I had planned on going to one of the ASL Expo events, but after finding out whom is doing it, I will not go. He is a bad news to start with.

Stick with DeafNation Expo - they will be in the following cities of Phoenix, Orlando (FL), Richmond (VA), Pomona (CA), Columbus (OH), St. Charles (MO), Atlanta, Worchester (MA), Portland (OR), Chicago, Pleasanton (CA) and Secaucus (NJ).

Can someone pretty please post the following on that website as my messages are being blocked.

Kittell and I were not fighting that night, we were discussing a golden opportunity for him to try a real job. I'm sad to report that he chooses to remain as he is than go legit. I did my part trying to make him a better person.

Richard

yea i heard abt this but i dont think i go cuz of cruise coming in oct too so save it

This is new to me!!! Never heard of ASL Expo. Just Deaf Expo. That is, Deafnation Expo. Anyway, I see a problem.. two of them. I agree with some of you regarding that it should have been in Seattle or Portland. CA is a very long state. I was told it was like 8 hours between LA and SF/Oakland.

Yup, NYS has nothing this year!

Another conflict. It is more of a stabbing thing here between those two. They shouldnt do that. For example. I noticed that the date for Deafnation in NJ this year (07) I believe is the same as the one in Pittsburgh, PA! That is not good. That will reduce BOTH of events' number of deaf people attending. Between Pitts and NY/NJ location. It has to be 6 hours driving. That is not too far!

ASL Expo and Deafnation, please work together and arrange it so that it is not stabbing each other and the date/location. There are 52/53 saturdays per year so try to schedule more apart!!! Thank you!!!! And please get back up to Upstate NY, thanks!

This is new to me!!! Never heard of ASL Expo. Just Deaf Expo. That is, Deafnation Expo. Anyway, I see a problem.. two of them. I agree with some of you regarding that it should have been in Seattle or Portland. CA is a very long state. I was told it was like 8 hours between LA and SF/Oakland.

Yup, NYS has nothing this year!

Another conflict. It is more of a stabbing thing here between those two. They shouldnt do that. For example. I noticed that the date for Deafnation in NJ this year (07) I believe is the same as the one in Pittsburgh, PA! That is not good. That will reduce BOTH of events' number of deaf people attending. Between Pitts and NY/NJ location. It has to be 6 hours driving. That is not too far!

ASL Expo and Deafnation, please work together and arrange it so that it is not stabbing each other and the date/location. There are 52/53 saturdays per year so try to schedule more apart!!! Thank you!!!! And please get back up to Upstate NY, thanks!
I think they should host TWO ASL expo in NYS like they are doing it in CA. One for in Upstate NY and other for in NYC. They should host ASL Expo in each state. I am sure everyone in the whole USA will be happy to go but they found out it was in another state and make them feel like it isnt fair to them. Like it isnt fair for NYers, Alaskan and Hawaiian and others too..

What Is In At The Asl Expo 2007 (check It Out)

Top 20 Reasons to Attend ASL EXPO 2007 in Indianapolis

Note: Please forward this to your friends. Thank you!

1) BOOTHS! The Expo consists of 84 booths featuring video relay services, wireless communications, interpreter services, American Sign Language video distributors, baby sign video distributors, and any other products and services specifically for deaf and hard of hearing consumers.

2) T-SHIRTS! The Expo is giving away ASL EXPO 2007 T-shirts at the door on a first-come, first-served basis. Show up before the door opens at 9:00 a.m.!

3) HOPKINS! Kids can meet Hopkins and Rachel Coleman at the ASL EXPO 2007 and experience Signing Time Camp for Kids, an all-day exciting, hands-on and entertaining area for all little energizers. The Expo wants them to smile all day, walk out of the Expo happy and have a great snooze in the car on the way home. Please bring your kids and their little folks to our show!

4) CLOTHES! ASL FOREVER, LLC operated by Pah! Line, LLC, the hottest clothing line in the sign language community, is coming to ASL EXPO 2007. This line quickly became a hit, so don’t miss their booths, 125-127 and 224-226.

5) WRISTBANDS! BuyASL.com is proud to give away 500 "Got ASL?" wristbands at their booth 213-215 on a first-come, first-served basis.

6) VIDEOPHONES! Sorenson VRS will demonstrate its latest product, the Sorenson VP-200™ videophone. Visit booth 119-121 to learn more about Sorenson VRS and schedule home and workplace videophone installation appointments.

7) PAGERS! Get a new pager from SPRINT RELAY. You must see their new Blackberry pagers powered by Sprint PCS. Don’t miss a great deal at their monstrous 20x40 booth at the entrance!

8) MORE PAGERS! See the new pagers and awesome accessories at Fuse Communications in their 20x20 booth near the entrance.

9) WIRELESS IP-RELAY! See the cool new Wireless IP-Relay for your BlackBerry. Wireless IP-Relay allows Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing individuals to communicate while they are mobile. Learn more at their 20x20 booth near the entrance!

10) GIVEAWAYS! See Tom Neville, a famous short-film comedian, and his red carpet lounge. Tom is finding a new home for his best friend, the refrigerator. Bring $1 to win a chance on the brand new fridge!

11) THE HAMMER! Meet Matt Hamill (The Hammer), the deaf UFC fighter at booth 218 who sports a 5-0 record. He was a contestant on the third season of The Ultimate Fighter reality television show, training under Tito Ortiz. Hamill fought Rex Holman and won by TKO in Round 1 at UFC 68. Buy an autograph for $5.00 to continue his fights.

12) CJ JONES! CJ takes brings his one-man show to ASL EXPO 2007! Warning: Exercise your stomach in preparation for a long laugh! Visit CJ at booth 220 next to his bodyguard, Matt "The Hammer" Hamill.

13) LAUGHS! Keith Wann transformed himself into one of the funniest Sign-Language comics in America. Laugh with Keith as he takes you on a hilarious "visual" journey that describes his childhood experiences. Meet Keith Wann at booth 214.

14) STARS! Phil Janes was featured on the August 3 episode of ABC's “Extreme Makeover.” Come see Phil's new look at ASL FOREVER, LLC, booth 125-127 and 224-226

15) ART! Iris Aranda, artist and owner of Irisne Fine Art, has designed and produced unique ASL-related artwork for more than ten years. See her fascinating work at booth 430-431.

16) BOOKS! Check out the latest ASL books and video materials From BuyASL.com (booth 213-215) and Harris Communications (booth 106-110).

17) MONEY! Check mortgage rates, learn about refinancing your current home loan, and compare and discuss mortgage options with Jason Steinbach of DeafMortgage.net. Booth 231-233.

18) GLASS WITH CLASS! Carlos’s Stained Glass Company produces and sells tremendous stained glass pieces and beveled glass artworks that will astound you with innovative design and precision craftsmanship. Carlo has completed commissions all across the United States and ships his artwork worldwide. Booth 212.

19) COMEDY! Starting at 3:30 p.m., three recent short films produced by Tom Neville of Deafridge Productions and ‘TOYS Explore Life’ (58 minutes) will be shown on the performance stage.

20) FUN! The Expo will offer something for everyone, ensuring all attendees walk away with a positive experience.

Don’t miss this great opportunity! Sign up for free admission at ASL Expo 2007 - Registration. Deadline Monday, April 2, 2007 at 11:59 p.m.

See you at the Expo!

Team ASL EXPO 2007

Yeah but Deafhood Expo is better because it goes on 24 hours a day 7 days a week carries almost everything as these types deaf expos usually carry.

And it's accessible to places where these expos wouldnt dare to go.

No admission fee.

Richard

Of course the one date they have falls on my birthday and it's very out of the way for me to get to.. *sigh* oh well.

Why do they have 2 in California? Where's the one in Seattle or Portland? It's too bad they lost a good chunk of deaf audience from the Pacific Northwest.

Sequoias, that's really too bad, I agree, about passing the Great Northwest by.....however; I DO know Joel Barish pretty well and I can tell you he is a very good listener. Please e-mail him with your plea and mention something about the size of the deaf population from your region, etc, to convince him to consider your offer. I think he will respond to you.....or one of your more well-known leaders up there.....best wishes....

thats so sad they didn't choice minneapolis, mn.. we have a large amount of deaf population surround

Back