ASL Expo 2007 Schedule

I did try to see if there were any updates on whether this event is 'on' for Dec. 1st or not. Apparently, the site to ASL EXP is currently undergoing a maintenance and won't be back up until Dec. 3rd. Only one can assume that this event is also cancelled. Perhaps someone here in AD may know, otherwise, contacting Hartford's Deaf Club or even the City Hall of Hartford to see if such an event is underway and planned for Dec. 1st. Good luck! ;)

~RR

I am confused, I keep looking up the Dec 8 Washington DC expo and get nothing on ASL Expo's Website, all the other one seem to have passed! I wanted to go to the DC one (it's closest and on my birthday)... anyone know if it's still on?
:fingersx:

My suggestions and advice stands....try contacting the city hall at least, am sure they would be aware of a major event in their own town. ;)

Good luck-- :)

~RR

:ty:roadrunner! i beleive that no ASL EXP today because no update for dec 1 so i will be waiting for next events ASL EXP soon.

have a happy holiday!

coollady

Why do they have 2 in California? Where's the one in Seattle or Portland? It's too bad they lost a good chunk of deaf audience from the Pacific Northwest.

I agree, Seattle would be a great location! Too bad, maybe someday...

They need to come to Arkansas - I very rarely hear of any deaf events in AR.

They need to come to Arkansas - I very rarely hear of any deaf events in AR.

hey dixie i will send u the info regarding deaf events that i do get in email.. i will forward you the emails from time to time, ok? :)

FWIW, their website is now 'parked'. I'm not sure what it means. Hopefully they'll still have their expo schedule, and get their website back in order soon.

Back