ask

thats cool, i hope you dont need surgery.

so do i. however, my doctor told me that given how severe my symptoms are, chances are very high that physical therapy will not help. she's not forcing surgery on me though because she understands that i'd like to try other treatments first. if physical therapy doesn't help, then i'll proceed with surgery.

so do i. however, my doctor told me that given how severe my symptoms are, chances are very high that physical therapy will not help. she's not forcing surgery on me though because she understands that i'd like to try other treatments first. if physical therapy doesn't help, then i'll proceed with surgery.

i hope physical therapy works.

surgery stinks, hope you dont have to do it.

i do too -- especially since it will take several months to a year for me to fully regain the use of my left hand.

i'm also concerned about anethesia. anethesia can cause manic episodes in people with bipolar, so that's something i really need to be careful of since it has already happened to me twice (following both of my ci surgeries).

i do too -- especially since it will take several months to a year for me to fully regain the use of my left hand.

i'm also concerned about anethesia. anethesia can cause manic episodes in people with bipolar, so that's something i really need to be careful of since it has already happened to me twice (following both of my ci surgeries).

dang, im sorry. i hope it all goes well.

Back