ask

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
there is a trend of people doing this kind of thread, but i am starting it because i am bored.

so, ask me anything, but nothing mean or gross.

what are your favorite movies and books?

what are your favorite hobbies?

what is your favorite meal, food and dessert?

what are your favorite movies and books?

what are your favorite hobbies?

what is your favorite meal, food and dessert?

movies: Harry potter

books: harry potter, chronicles of narnia, left behind

hobbies: sign language, text based on line games, alldeaf

meal: breakfast

food: anything with peanut butter

desert: peanut butter M&M's

movies: Harry potter

books: harry potter, chronicles of narnia, left behind

hobbies: sign language, text based on line games, alldeaf

meal: breakfast

food: anything with peanut butter

desert: peanut butter M&M's

cool! :cool2:

you and i are alot alike!

i also love breakfast (it's my favorite meal of the day), peanut butter (i put it on *everything* lol) and peanut butter m&ms.

i could not go through life without peanut butter, its one of the major food groups!!! its a real feel good food.

Oh, I'm also a Harry Potter fan.

Did you order JK. Rowlings last book coming out on Dec 3rd?

Remember the story within the deathly hallows? The "children's story?". About the three hallows.

I've already pre ordered it

how did you decide to study interpreting?

yall are all going to think im crazy but... i started sign language in the first place because i didn't want to learn Spanish or french, and i met my teacher, a wonderful deaf woman, i helped her with the class(making seating charts, and stuff) and i decided that i wanted to help people, and i am seeing more and more of a demand for it, i am going to interpret for deaf blind people because i feel that they would accept me more as an interpreter.

i could not go through life without peanut butter, its one of the major food groups!!! its a real feel good food.

Ever try peanut butter with bacon on bread? Yum!!! my most favorite! You can add banana to it too :D

Do you write?

What's your favorite character in Harry Potter's movie or books?

Why did you choose typing tornado as ur screen name? Bec you type like a tornado? haha...just curious...

yall are all going to think im crazy but... i started sign language in the first place because i didn't want to learn Spanish or french, and i met my teacher, a wonderful deaf woman, i helped her with the class(making seating charts, and stuff) and i decided that i wanted to help people, and i am seeing more and more of a demand for it, i am going to interpret for deaf blind people because i feel that they would accept me more as an interpreter.

awesome!

as you may know, the deafblind population is small, so there is a great need for tactile terps.

Ever try peanut butter with bacon on bread? Yum!!! my most favorite! You can add banana to it too :D

Do you write?

What's your favorite character in Harry Potter's movie or books?

Why did you choose typing tornado as ur screen name? Bec you type like a tornado? haha...just curious...

no i havent tried that.

what do you mean write, like books, or handwriting?

harry himself

i dont know why i picked my name, its just what i did.

Back