Ask VamPyroX Anything!

Now I remember my old questions. :o

Have you been bitten in the neck by a girl? (like a vampire bite)
Have you bit your partner in a "vampire-style" and drink the blood from that partner?
If you have, did you like it?
Do you have these real fangs in your mouth that you can't take out?

Originally posted by Strawberry
LOL, who?!! I missed the whisper..
Oh, sorry... I'll tell you again. Remember last week when we... *cleaning lady starts vacuuming* *vacuuming stops* ... and that... *vacuuming resumes* *vacuuming stops* ..., so now you know who that person is! :thumb:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Now I remember my old questions. :o

Have you been bitten in the neck by a girl? (like a vampire bite)
No, I've never been bitten in the neck by a girl. It would be nice if I did and became an immortal vampire!
Have you bit your partner in a "vampire-style" and drink the blood from that partner?
No, I've never bitten my partner "vampire style". If I were a vampire, I still wouldn't cuz that is a huge responsibility and I wouldn't want to put that kind of responsibility on another person like that.
Do you have these real fangs in your mouth that you can't take out?
Nope, I have no fangs. I wouldn't want any... cuz if I did, I wouldn't be able to give a proper hickey.

I have other question for you hehe...

You will involve with Miss Pagaent this May? For sure I will not!

Someone said they will convience you to do it.

What is ur opinion in this? Hhehe

Originally posted by jp162

Miss Pageant? What are you talking about?

Vamp what does he mean by that?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Hmm... maybe it is! It could be me instead!

aww why can't I have her?? Can't you share??... remember "Most Favorable, Less Favorable!"

Originally posted by jp162

Eh? What are you talking about?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Miss Pageant? What are you talking about?

Vamp what does he mean by that?
I don't know... beats me.

Originally posted by Bullshitter
aww why can't I have her?? Can't you share??... remember "Most Favorable, Less Favorable!"
I'm the most favorable! :fu:

Originally posted by Bullshitter
psst.... who is the god...

- Little Rose Palm and 5 fingers?
- Bill Gates?
I would have to say... Rosey Palm and her five little sisters!

Ah vampyrox, I think you r missing my question. (you can check in page 4th.) How many credits left to graduate and receive a degree?

Originally posted by eternity
wanna borrow my cam? :naughty:
My apologies for missing this question. To answer your question, yeah... I wanna borrow your webcam. Another friend of mine gave me hers and it doesn't work. Ugh!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
HOLD on, if you can hear on those phones then why did you say that you couldnt use the cell phones??? you dont need the PVCO, you can just get the cell by itself........*lucky person you*
What I meant was, I don't really have much use for a cell phone at this time in RIT. I'm in a deaf community and I'm not working so who's going to call me any time? I'm better off with a pager because a lot of jobs use pagers nowadays.

Originally posted by eternity
Ah vampyrox, I think you r missing my question. (you can check in page 4th.) How many credits left to graduate and receive a degree?
Hmm... *thinking* I have about 30 credits left and 3 co-ops left before I graduate.

Back