Ask VamPyroX Anything!

Originally posted by prettybebe78
he have a gf for 3 years don't u guys forget that? or u have hots for him? :rofl: no offense taken VampyroX ;)
I didn't say he is gay, somebody asked him, I just telling what gay mean in another word... drop the issue....

hey Vamp what kind of blood type u have? a V-blood type?

Originally posted by prettybebe78
he have a gf for 3 years don't u guys forget that? or u have hots for him? :rofl: no offense taken VampyroX ;)
No offense taken. BTW, he probably has the hots for me! I don't care... just as long as he keeps his hands off of me!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I didn't say he is gay, somebody asked him, I just telling what gay mean in another word... drop the issue....

hey Vamp what kind of blood type u have? a V-blood type?
Yes, I have V-type blood. It's a very rare blood type and can only be found in one person... ME!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
What about your gf that sucked the blood out of you, if i can recalled?
Well, I haven't turned her into a vampire yet. So... whatever blood type she has, I don't know.

:laugh2: You're cracking me up about these blood and vampire stuff! :laugh2:

Good Morning, BTW. How's your weekend? Did you get a chance to bite a dog, hmm? :twisted:

Originally posted by ChelEler
:laugh2: You're cracking me up about these blood and vampire stuff! :laugh2:

Good Morning, BTW. How's your weekend? Did you get a chance to bite a dog, hmm? :twisted:
Thanks...

My weekend went very well. I went to a banquet with my girlfriend. It was a costume banquet so my girlfriend and I went as modern day Lois & Clark. It was interesting and a lot of fun. On the day before that, I watched a couple of movies with my girlfriend. That night we rented the movie, Blockbuster Video lost power 10 minutes after we left the store. We had a pretty bad ice storm during the weekend starting Thursday and it knocked out power at a lot of places.

Originally posted by ChelEler
:laugh2: Could that be your girlfriend, and will your buddies join ya to watch her? :twisted:
Yes, it could be my girlfriend. No, my buddies will never join me to watch her.

Hey, it's me... bringing my "Ask Me Anything..." thread back to life! Feel free to ask me ANYTHING... cuz I don't bite! (Do I?) Hehehe! :thumb:

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
If you had to choose to bite something.. would it be a dog or a pig?
It would be a pig. After all, I eat them all the time! Ham, Bacon, & Meat... Oh My!

I was tempted to bring back my favorite thread to life... :roll:

Back