Ask Sequoias Anything

sequoias said:
I don't know who is Joe Pesci and I don't know why they named the Sequoia, a General Sherman, I should research on that heheheh.
maybe they name the sequoia general sherman cuz he was a giant of a man in he abilties to lead....or maybe after the sherman tank....we used to calll cars or trucks unusaly big...called em sherman takn..or making fun of someone afraid to drive in a confined area like in construction zone,,,'they could fit a damn sherman tank thru there...' kinda im too tired for thinking lolol

crazed-wolf said:
if you were told you had only six months to live what would you do?

try to catch up with friends and family before I die, please don't ask that kind of question again....that's a very scary question to ask.

In this pervious thread that you mention that you have a heart condition. Did you have an open heart surgery?? If so how many times??

Pomeranian said:
In this pervious thread that you mention that you have a heart condition. Did you have an open heart surgery?? If so how many times??

It's heart murmur when I was a baby, just to be clear. They already gave me a surgery when I was a baby. I don't remember saying heart condition.

More questions for you :applause:

Where will you take your girl out on date? (curious)

What kind of romantic are you? (curious, heh)

What kind of :beer: do you like?(Any name of wine, alochic*sp* and beer)

Do you like to hunting?

Do you like to fishing?

Do you like Basset Hound dogs? (Wanted to know)

Thats so far I asked :( Sorry my cutie pie.

:hug: :kiss: :cuddle: bye bye hunnie, will check your answers when you finish ;) luv you.

must the question be asked? why not ask yourself one thing to be or not to be that is the question from williom shakespeare that is the question i m gonna ask you do you want to be or not to be and there s nothing specific about this its general so hope that dont confuse you

hmm well a one question for u........wud u make a sex nosie with ur gf? like moan or groan or whatever?

sequoias said:
It's heart murmur when I was a baby, just to be clear. They already gave me a surgery when I was a baby. I don't remember saying heart condition.

Thanks for clearing it up. :hug: :D

Sweetheart said:
More questions for you :applause:

Where will you take your girl out on date? (curious)
Anywhere!

What kind of romantic are you? (curious, heh)
ummm, casual type of romantic guy...not a gentleman type.

What kind of :beer: do you like?(Any name of wine, alochic*sp* and beer)
I like malt and good local wine

Do you like to hunting?
no

Do you like to fishing?
yes, I love fishing...

Do you like Basset Hound dogs? (Wanted to know)
I like them, but not my type of dog to have...but it's ur doggy...:D

Thats so far I asked :( Sorry my cutie pie.

:hug: :kiss: :cuddle: bye bye hunnie, will check your answers when you finish ;) luv you.

:cuddle: :hug: :D

DzRikku said:
hmm well a one question for u........wud u make a sex nosie with ur gf? like moan or groan or whatever?

I don't make sex noises....I'm pretty much quiet....*snickers*

darkflare83 said:
must the question be asked? why not ask yourself one thing to be or not to be that is the question from williom shakespeare that is the question i m gonna ask you do you want to be or not to be and there s nothing specific about this its general so hope that dont confuse you

I don't see your point...sorry and I don't know what you're talking about...

Do you have a DVD/VCR combo?

If yes, I know you have an Apple computer. I have a problem. I recorded it from VHS to DVD - it was my first time. I tested to play it on the same DVD player, and it showed up the movie with closed captions. Then, I inserted the DVD disc on my iMac, and it does not show up on the screen. I tried to run the DVD Player (Apple's software) manually, and it doesn't work because I assume this software cannot find the DVD's icon on the screen. I just bought the DVD/VCR combo machine. I may think that I missed something at the beginning. My manual book is too complicated for me to understand it.

My DVD brand is CompUSA DVD-R that contains 4.7 GB which holds 120 minutes. I recorded "Taken" - a science fiction movie. Actually, I recorded the movie two years ago...

questions

hey

1.) how you feel when you mets your sweetheart for first time?

2.) think abt to ask her to marry you?

3.) what you think of her by her outside?

4.) what you think of her by her inside?

5.) where you live in?

6.) what year you graudate?

7.) where you born?

8.) you like other girls?

9.) you have brothers and sisters?

10.) what one thing of your sweetheart that you love? pick one

ask you more ?'s late

:thumb:

that's strange...hey, does your iMac have a DVD-ROM drive, that might be the problem why it didn't pick up a DVD disc, that's all I can think of. I have never copied a DVD from a VCR before. I have copied DVD movies to DVD no problem. I do have a superdrive in my Mac that can burn DVDs, CDs, read DVD and CDs.
Thanks for trying....

webexplorer said:
Do you have a DVD/VCR combo?

If yes, I know you have an Apple computer. I have a problem. I recorded it from VHS to DVD - it was my first time. I tested to play it on the same DVD player, and it showed up the movie with closed captions. Then, I inserted the DVD disc on my iMac, and it does not show up on the screen. I tried to run the DVD Player (Apple's software) manually, and it doesn't work because I assume this software cannot find the DVD's icon on the screen. I just bought the DVD/VCR combo machine. I may think that I missed something at the beginning. My manual book is too complicated for me to understand it.

My DVD brand is CompUSA DVD-R that contains 4.7 GB which holds 120 minutes. I recorded "Taken" - a science fiction movie. Actually, I recorded the movie two years ago...

Here are your answers. :)

Volleyball23 said:
hey

1.) how you feel when you mets your sweetheart for first time?
We haven't met, yet.

2.) think abt to ask her to marry you?
Not anytime soon... haha

3.) what you think of her by her outside?
cute, friendly and has a real sweet smile

4.) what you think of her by her inside?
very lovable and has a very good heart and a polite girl

5.) where you live in?
Seattle, Washington near downtown

6.) what year you graudate?

7.) where you born?
Santa Cruz, California

8.) you like other girls?
no, only they're friends. :)

9.) you have brothers and sisters?
No, my step brother passed away on May 18th, 2005.

10.) what one thing of your sweetheart that you love? pick one
loves who I am. ;)

ask you more ?'s late

:thumb:

HiBluE01 said:
What year did you graduate from CSDF? My babe javapride went to CSDF too.

I already answered a few times in the post....please read before u ask...smile...again I grad in 1996. smile

Back