Ask Sequoias Anything

long posts in here.. I didn't get to read all so I'll just ask away.. if its been asked before, pardon me! :thumb:

Have you ever sleptwalk before?

Talk/Sign in your sleep?

Have you ever had sex in the rain? :giggle:

RebelGirl said:
long posts in here.. I didn't get to read all so I'll just ask away.. if its been asked before, pardon me! :thumb:

Have you ever sleptwalk before?

Talk/Sign in your sleep?

Have you ever had sex in the rain? :giggle:

No, I haven't sleptwalk, yet. Tho, I did talk in my sleep. My mom saw me say "going at one hundred fifteen miles per hour"....that's the part I said. Yep, I can talk orally, too!

No, I haven't had sex in the rain. I did have sex in the shower, does that count? :thumb:

sequoias said:
No, I haven't sleptwalk, yet. Tho, I did talk in my sleep. My mom saw me say "going at one hundred fifteen miles per hour"....that's the part I said. Yep, I can talk orally, too!

No, I haven't had sex in the rain. I did have sex in the shower, does that count? :thumb:

um.. no that doesn't count.. speaking of outside rain since you have a lot of rain in your hometown.. ;)

how about in the snow???

RebelGirl said:
um.. no that doesn't count.. speaking of outside rain since you have a lot of rain in your hometown.. ;)

how about in the snow???

not yet, lol. Snow?! Ahhhh, it would freeze my butt off! I haven't tried that yet.

flyfishfemme said:
All men are different such as being shy and reclusive and as being flirty and agressive ... all have different personality...

Sequoias, if you found the right "one" outside Seattle, would you move to there to be closer to her?

Yea, I would move out to be closer to her...or she moves closer to me, either way depending how we agree on that.

DreamyHawaii said:
Have you consider about suicide from the past?

Yes, I have in the past. Being a teenager was a risky business.

since i know you are tree hugger, are you involved with the nonprofit group to clean up the trails or something to perserve the trees ? i am tree hugger too.

Do you believe there is a government conspiracy set up by NASA, that involves an underground tunnel from Houston, TX to Washington, DC, an earthquake machine, the Galapagos Islands, and Spongebob Squarepants, to assassinate the president?

C.C.Sinned said:
Are you slow when it comes to dating women? :giggle:

Yes, I'm slow when it comes to dating women...just like Northstar...well almost.

deafclimber said:
since i know you are tree hugger, are you involved with the nonprofit group to clean up the trails or something to perserve the trees ? i am tree hugger too.

nope, I'm not involved in any non profit organizations. I didn't know you were a tree hugger, too.

I have two questions for you!

I respect your
Ask me anything, be warned there are some questions I will not answer.

Anyway, I remembered to read your qoute: you currently have apple mach (power g5 or g4) that isn't exactly I memory of quote somewhere in forum around..

Here two questions for you

1> Do you aware that X360 was currently evolved from apple Machiosh G5 computer?

2> How do you feeling about MAINLY MACH G5 bulit inside in X360 gaming console?

Remeber, i aint here to force you have to answer these questions. ;)

ckfarbes said:
I respect your

Anyway, I remembered to read your qoute: you currently have apple mach (power g5 or g4) that isn't exactly I memory of quote somewhere in forum around..

Here two questions for you

1> Do you aware that X360 was currently evolved from apple Machiosh G5 computer?

2> How do you feeling about MAINLY MACH G5 bulit inside in X360 gaming console?

Remeber, i aint here to force you have to answer these questions. ;)

Yes, I'm aware the Xbox 360 design Mac-like....you know how Microsoft is...love to copy Apple's innovations. The Nintendo (new one) looks Mac-like, too.

Mach? it's Mac not Mach, just to let you know that. The processor is based on cell (custom IBM PowerPC processor, it's not a G5 processor. The PS3 has 9 cores and the Xbox has 3 cores. They both use the same processor but difference is the core.

P.S. I have a PowerMac 733 MHz G4 tower with 512 MB of RAM, yea a old one but runs great.

wow, I didn't know about this thread until today...

What you hate about yourself?

What you like about yourself?

What do you plan for your future dream wish?

What's your favorite color?

Would you prefer to stay single or get married to start family one day?

If you prefer to stay single, then why?

If you prefer to get married and start family or without family one day, then why?

here are your answers. :D

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, I didn't know about this thread until today...

What you hate about yourself?
My nose *shrugs*

What you like about yourself?
funny, creative, pretty much happy person

What do you plan for your future dream wish?
A beautiful Subaru Impreza WRX and go on Pikes Peak to practice :D

What's your favorite color?
Blue and green

Would you prefer to stay single or get married to start family one day?
I wanna get married and start a family someday

If you prefer to stay single, then why?

If you prefer to get married and start family or without family one day, then why?
Because want keep generations going and keep life busy and learn lot from it.

cental34 said:
Do you believe there is a government conspiracy set up by NASA, that involves an underground tunnel from Houston, TX to Washington, DC, an earthquake machine, the Galapagos Islands, and Spongebob Squarepants, to assassinate the president?

*ahem*

Back