Ask Mr VanG

muzzle??? wow ... not in my experiences ... I had animals in my arms when the vet gave them shot to sleep. Perhaps it's depend on vet or animals?

Ah, another Dutch name (or maybe Flemish name?).

Since you have put animals to sleep, is it painless as I think???? If it is painless, then why do they muzzle the dog first?

Hello.........I am the owner of a 9 year old Boston Terrier and a 10 month old mix of Boxer and some Hyper, Crazy, LARGE, nutjob of a dog. BB (Short for Michelle's Miss Betty Boop) is old and lazy and in genreal happy to just be laying on the couch. Brewser is the best puppy in the world when he's not a hyper, crazy, LARGE, nutjob of a dog. He is learning his sign comands with out voice very fast and is super witht he kids. Both are short hair so I bath them myself and I learned how to trim their nails myself as well. Easy dogs.

Ah, another Dutch name (or maybe Flemish name?).

Multi-culture in me! Dutch, Indian, Aussie, and French.

Since you have put animals to sleep, is it painless as I think???? If it is painless, then why do they muzzle the dog first?

It depends on how animal is. Some of them might have rabies. Some of them might have aggressive trait. Some of them might not have them. It is all depend on. Clinic wants to be safety for everyone. When we put them to sleep. It is painless process. First, it goes to heart and slow the heart down until heart stops. Then shut the brain system down. It is painless better than using knife and stab or gun. Hope that answers your question.

Hello.........I am the owner of a 9 year old Boston Terrier and a 10 month old mix of Boxer and some Hyper, Crazy, LARGE, nutjob of a dog. BB (Short for Michelle's Miss Betty Boop) is old and lazy and in genreal happy to just be laying on the couch. Brewser is the best puppy in the world when he's not a hyper, crazy, LARGE, nutjob of a dog. He is learning his sign comands with out voice very fast and is super witht he kids. Both are short hair so I bath them myself and I learned how to trim their nails myself as well. Easy dogs.

How lovely you are!!! BB and Brewser both are very blessing to have you as their mother. Keep on grooming with them as you are developing relationship with them. You are awesome!!

Great Dane is under working group in AKC. I learned that Great Dane must be spirited, courageous, always friendly and dependable, and never timid or aggressive. When I work with Great Dane or boarding Great Dane, I know you are speaking truth! Most of them laid down when I gave them a bath and made my back stiff!!! Won't stand up for me to dry them off. When I take them to their room or kennel, the first they do is flop on the floor and enjoy their dream. So I will say most of Great Dane are so lazy but few of them aren't! :giggle:

:laugh2:

Our Great Dane is not "working"! He is under the "sleeping group" in AKC. But he is friendly. Courageous? I don't know - he sleeps with courage maybe. :D

Do you know Rhodesian Ridgeback? I love our Rhodesian Ridgeback.

:laugh2:

Our Great Dane is not "working"! He is under the "sleeping group" in AKC. But he is friendly. Courageous? I don't know - he sleeps with courage maybe. :D

Do you know Rhodesian Ridgeback? I love our Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Good idea, I can go to New York and talk to AKC headquater about adding "couchpotatoe group in AKC? :giggle:

Yes I do work on Rhodesian Ridgeback. It has very interesting history-Matter of fact, it is under hunting sport group and that dogs love to hunt anything. You are blessing to have that Rhodesian Ridgeback dog. What is the dog name?

Also what is your lazy dog name? :giggle:

How lovely you are!!! BB and Brewser both are very blessing to have you as their mother. Keep on grooming with them as you are developing relationship with them. You are awesome!!

:giggle: They are well spoiled!!! Thanks.

Back