:shock: did u cheat?

how about this
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Is MalfyChickie doing your homework Eric? :giggle:

DeafSCUBA98 said:
:shock: did u cheat?

how about this
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

I'm afraid that one doesn't ring any bells. :confused: HOWEVER, from the looks of it, it is an illness having to do with microscopic particles found inside of volcanoes.

Malfoyish said:
I'm afraid that one doesn't ring any bells. :confused: HOWEVER, from the looks of it, it is an illness having to do with microscopic particles found inside of volcanoes.
u're true defineally u're smart :D

u're close enough...
a factitious word alleged to mean 'a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust'

however i did fun googling.. found one word that's 1,913 letters long :shock:

DeafSCUBA98 said:

u're close enough...
a factitious word alleged to mean 'a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust'

Heh! Not bad for a mere assumption!!! :mrgreen:

DeafSCUBA98 said:

u're close enough...

yeah it is a chemical word. Im sure it will get bigger in ten years. :doh:

Hey Malfoyish, you're not a fan of asparagus but a fan of Diet Coke. Thats me too.
Have you gotten into a battle match with a peepphobic woman about which is better, Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?

Diet Coke rulez!

kuifje75 said:
Hey Malfoyish, you're not a fan of asparagus but a fan of Diet Coke. Thats me too.
Have you gotten into a battle match with a peepphobic woman about which is better, Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?

Diet Coke rulez!

I'm inclined to agree with you, Kuifje - Diet Coke is definitely better. Diet Pepsi is a little sweeter - and I'll only drink it if Diet Coke is not available. ;) I like soda, but am somewhat picky over what I'll drink.

You're more than welcome to direct a certain Peep-o-phobe to this post. She did look shocked when I agreed to a drink of Diet Pepsi at her place a couple of days ago. *snicker* Hey, I can't be too predictable now, can I? :lol:

Malfoyish, is Potter really going to die in the last book? :-o :pissed: :cry: What’s your take on this subject? Sorry if this has been asked before—I haven’t slogged through the whole thread yet.

Malfoyish said:
Throwing this in here since it's been forever -

http://livejournal.com/users/slytherin_mom/

For those of you who are avid readers and like poking your nose into other people's lives... :)

Hey! I resent that last part! lol We couldn't pry, if you didn't let us. There IS a "private" feature on LJ, you know. You could make your journal "peek proof", if you wanted to. Trouble is, you like for us to be nosey as much as we LIKE to be nosey! It saves YOU the trouble of having to actually TALK to some of us!

<wicked laughter> :::runs away muttering::: "she knows I'm right...She knows I'm right!"

Levonian said:
Malfoyish, is Potter really going to die in the last book? :-o :pissed: :cry: What’s your take on this subject? Sorry if this has been asked before—I haven’t slogged through the whole thread yet.

I really don't know if Potter will die. The only one who has the power to give you a truthful answer would be JK Rowling. The woman is an absolute genius. However - it would be interesting...seven years in Hogwarts, seven years of becoming the greatest sorcerer in the world (next to Dumbledore) and he croaks? I'm not sure she'll do that, but she's full of surprises. I think Books 1-5 and the upcoming 6 will leave many many clues as to both his and Lord Voldemort's demise, but Rowling will probably shock us again at the end. Time will tell. ;)

Long as they don't mess with my Malfoys. ;)

Oceanbreeze said:
Hey! I resent that last part! lol We couldn't pry, if you didn't let us. There IS a "private" feature on LJ, you know. You could make your journal "peek proof", if you wanted to. Trouble is, you like for us to be nosey as much as we LIKE to be nosey! It saves YOU the trouble of having to actually TALK to some of us!

<wicked laughter> :::runs away muttering::: "she knows I'm right...She knows I'm right!"

Shaddup. :lol:

I haven't peek-proofed anything in my journal, as a matter of fact. I have nothing to hide and if it's too personal or is something I don't want to share, then it wouldn't be there for anyone to see in the first place. ;)

So, have a look if you're interested. LOL. Just a bunch of tales about my husband, kids, life, job, family, lack of sleep? ;)

Malfoyish said:
Shaddup. :lol:

I haven't peek-proofed anything in my journal, as a matter of fact. I have nothing to hide and if it's too personal or is something I don't want to share, then it wouldn't be there for anyone to see in the first place. ;)

So, have a look if you're interested. LOL. Just a bunch of tales about my husband, kids, life, job, family, lack of sleep? ;)

LOL Chicken! lol

To Malfoyish,

Can you tell me anything about sialography?

yikes so many questions... and i got in this thread a little too late o.O

hmm... *thinking*

if u got pregnant by rape and got pregnant... would u go for abortion? or keep it? or give the baby up? why? and why not?

if someone asked that question before sorry

Back