Ask and Answer

I don't have any jewelery. I know males can have jewelery, but I don't. :)

What was your biggest accomplishment today?

Learned to animate an invisible object and making it slowly appear as a fade-in

What are your best accomplishments from the past?

Hmmmm... I would have to say all of my academic achievements, whether it be getting on the honour roll for the past 2 years of high school or the fact that I got honours in grade 9 business studies, English and French. :) I will find out if I got any honours this year next year.

What is your current occupation?

My current occupation is a Deaf Ed teacher.

Does anything on AD annoy you?

sometimes!....(everything gets annoying sometimes!)

ever played football with ur kids or siblings?

Throw eggs at my neighbor's house. Got busted and got grounded.

Have you ever gone TP'ing?

nope.. my parents were too strict when i was younger so we rarely got out of the house and well duh in conclusion never had friend who would encourage us to Tp :P lol!

um....
bottled water or tap water what do you prefer!?

bottled water.... but I hate the taste of water so I prefer Sparkling flavored bottled water

What do you prefer, Winter or Summer?

bottled water.... but I hate the taste of water so I prefer Sparkling flavored bottled water

What do you prefer, Winter or Summer?

Summer! I love the green here in MD. During the winter, the trees look dead and the skies are gray almost daily. Plus days are so short..blah!

Do you wear a bikini?

Summer! I love the green here in MD. During the winter, the trees look dead and the skies are gray almost daily. Plus days are so short..blah!

Do you wear a bikini?

I used to before I got pregnant with my son... but now I wear one piece or two piece but it must cover my belly as I hate my belly... it has stretch marks. ugh!

Do u go tanning?

I used to before I got pregnant with my son... but now I wear one piece or two piece but it must cover my belly as I hate my belly... it has stretch marks. ugh!

Do u go tanning?

thats a no no..i think im already tan enough
what's your dream vacation?

I would love to be a journalist reporting on something that matters. We will see.

What's your favorite part about the opposite sex (if you're straight) or the same sex (if you're gay)?

I love the pooper on a woman!
What is the first place you had sex?

I was.... erm... 14? Yes. 14. It was really cute. :D

Who do you say "I love you" to most, besides people in your family?

My best friends Andi and Christina.

When did you have first date and where did you guys go?

I was 15 and we went to a high school basketball game.
Do you prefer: foot rubs, back rubs, or full body rubs?

Back