Ask and Answer

Damn Dixie beats me.

Again, errr no. Spain is good at it.

Have you or anyone u know read Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella?

Damn Dixie beats me.

Again, errr no. Spain is good at it.

Have you or anyone u know read Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella?

nope having but really been interested in reading it.. I've heard it a lot lately from tons of people..

How many hours do you spend on the internet a day?:hmm: lol

On a normal weekday, usually about 3-4 hours. :Oops: Weekends? Maybe 5 or 6. :Oops:

Are you angry about anything right now? If so, what?

Yes I'm angry that I don't have enough money to get my car fixed, so I'm forced to ride the bus soon to keep miles low and save $ on gas.

Have you ever run over animals on the road?

Yes, a German Shepherd ran out in front of me, and I hit and killed the dog!....I've also ran over animals that were already dead in the middle of the road......before I could swerve to miss them!....It's awful!

would you remove an animal that was laying in the middle of the road?

I did that once, it was a big raccoon. With a shovel. I was so mortified that I get the shivers every time I think about it.

Have you ever lost your mind for a while and got it back?

Yes! And I was driving at the time!....It was due to deep depression, and lucky that I was able to get off the road and walk about a block to a health clinic for help! I was admitted to the hospital. It's called anemsia (my mind went blank...I did not know where I was or what I was doing or going).

do you "pluck" or wax ur eyebrowns?

Yep, I do enjoy sleeping late :crazy:

Have you ever hit the brakes soooo hard that you still rammed into a car?

yes, it was raining and the road was too wet. I actually hit a car, then spun around about 3-4 times!...The cop told me....."you outa' be a cop!" with that driving!

ever been hit by a semi-truck?

No, but I came close to getting hit by a turning vehicle I didn't hear a few months before my second CI surgery. :mad2:

Have you ever done something you deeply regret? If so, what?

Selling grand-mère and grand-père's house! I wish I still had it... unfortunately I don't...

:( It makes me very sad whenever I drive by...

What's the craziest thing you've ever done in your life?

Jamie, there are too many examples to list. :laugh2:

One day in high school (1987) I made 35 copies of a picture from my sister's yearbook in 1979 of my choir teacher. I gave it to everyone in the advanced choir and they laughed hysterically. Our choir teacher was unaware of what I did and was wondering what everyone was laughing about. Suddenly someone piped up and said "Is this really what you looked like in 1979 Mr. (insert name here)?" He was practically bald and wore ugly 70s clothing with a shirt that had a butterfly collar. :laugh2: Everyone hated our choir teacher, but no one hated him more than I did. :lol:

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

Oh boy... too many things... but then again, I would no longer be myself :giggle:

I wish I could get my OCD under control. My life would already be a lot easier... *sigh*

Do you like rainy wheather?

Jamie: :topic: You might want to consider having CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy). It's very good for treating OCD.

I like hearing the rain with my CIs and don't mind it for a day or two, but after that, it depresses me. :(

What is one of the lessons you've learned in life thus far?

Jamie: :topic: You might want to consider having CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy). It's very good for treating OCD.

I like hearing the rain with my CIs and don't mind it for a day or two, but after that, it depresses me. :(

What is one of the lessons you've learned in life thus far?

Lisa: Remember I see new psychologist now. We'll have to see end of July how it goes... :D Thanks for your concern!

Trust no one when it comes to money!!!! :mad2:

Are you afraid of some animal?

Lisa: Remember I see new psychologist now. We'll have to see end of July how it goes... :D Thanks for your concern!

Trust no one when it comes to money!!!! :mad2:

Are you afraid of some animal?

That's right. Sorry. I forgot.

I'm afraid of cats. They always hiss at me and frighten me when they suddenly jump out of my arms.

If you could live forever, would you?

That's right. Sorry. I forgot.

I'm afraid of cats. They always hiss at me and frighten me when they suddenly jump out of my arms.

If you could live forever, would you?

I dont know...if I could live forever in a 20 year old body, sure but if not, nope.

What's your favorite season?

Summer

If you were given the ability to do something you presently cannot do, what would it be?

Turn my body into a rock hard body immediately!

What's your favorite piece of jewelery?

Back