Asexuality

Oh great there goes the evolution of humanity. First come homos then As.

Im very attracted into sex...

I noticed my age.. from 20's not really.. til Im 30's... yeah, let s have more.. lol

very interesting... for Women ages change...

isnt it cool ? ?

M-:afro:

I'm asexual. Never been interested in sex, but still interested in romance.

About the same. I have sexual feelings sometimes, but am completely uninterested in having it with another person. Though if I ever were to be in a long term, loving, commited relationship, I'd be willing to have sex with my partner. But I'd still rather cuddle.

About the same. I have sexual feelings sometimes, but am completely uninterested in having it with another person. Though if I ever were to be in a long term, loving, commited relationship, I'd be willing to have sex with my partner. But I'd still rather cuddle.
I know the feeling. There are times when I just want to cuddle. There are also times when I just want to stick it in and go at it all night.

We all have our horny moments. :naughty:

I'm probably asexual. I am emotionally in love with my wife but I don't fancy sex at all. I want to like it but my skin is too sensitive and that makes physical intimacy difficult. :(

This is a subject i truely do not understand. But i guess it is just like straight people not understanding my being gay. I love sex too much, although it has been a while. It isn't somethng taht eally controls me like some people let it control them.

This is a subject i truely do not understand. But i guess it is just like straight people not understanding my being gay. I love sex too much, although it has been a while. It isn't somethng taht eally controls me like some people let it control them.

Personally...

It isn't that I don't like sex it's just that my skin is so damned oversensitive that my wife placing a hand or anything else :Oops: just gently on my shoulder it feels very uncomfortable. Imagine in areas where there are more nerves.

A learned behaviour is to avoid sitautions where one feels uncomfortable. My libido is next to nothing even taking extra progesterone to try and fix it. Life sucks sometimes.

Personally...

It isn't that I don't like sex it's just that my skin is so damned oversensitive that my wife placing a hand or anything else :Oops: just gently on my shoulder it feels very uncomfortable. Imagine in areas where there are more nerves.

A learned behaviour is to avoid sitautions where one feels uncomfortable. My libido is next to nothing even taking extra progesterone to try and fix it. Life sucks sometimes.

yea that would suck. I am sure u went to different doctors about this?

As for asexuality..never really put much thought into it so this is a good thread. Very interesting.

yea that would suck. I am sure u went to different doctors about this?

No I haven't. This year I'm going to investigate a possibility that might explain this.

The strange thing is that I find firm even pressure on my torso very calming.

There are times where I wish I was LESS sexual. I don't necessarily like being consumed by overwhelming passion ALL the time. But then again, sometimes it can be nice to "let myself go", too.

A question, though, for those who identify as asexual: do you feel that the state of being asexual is purely physical, mental, or a mixture of both? I'll admit, I've always thought that people who claim not to enjoy sex must just think about it too much (overanalyze it, etc.), and aren't allowing themselves to feel. I'm sure this is an oversimplification, though. But I'm curious... is it a guilt thing (ie, you feel like you're doing something naughty), a shame thing (ie, you're not comfortable with your body, etc.), or something else?

Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just trying to understand.

A question, though, for those who identify as asexual: do you feel that the state of being asexual is purely physical, mental, or a mixture of both? I'll admit, I've always thought that people who claim not to enjoy sex must just think about it too much (overanalyze it, etc.), and aren't allowing themselves to feel. I'm sure this is an oversimplification, though. But I'm curious... is it a guilt thing (ie, you feel like you're doing something naughty), a shame thing (ie, you're not comfortable with your body, etc.), or something else?

Speaking personally: It's a mixture of both. I just don't think about sex at all; it just doesn't come up in my brain. The problem with feeling is that I feel too much! My skin is hypersensitive. :(

-marie

There are times where I wish I was LESS sexual. I don't necessarily like being consumed by overwhelming passion ALL the time. But then again, sometimes it can be nice to "let myself go", too.

it varies in different degrees for each individual as one is to its own as i'll use the analogy of using a bar of chocolate-

some people dont like the taste of chocolate and is happy without it, some will get as much happiness from a mere chocolate chip size and theres others that needs the whole darned bar of chocolate to just get the same happiness;)

If you're so curious maybe you should visit Asexual Visibility and Education Network - Home and their forum-

That happen to me. When the time comes, that is good time. Other time not comes then ummm lets go for little hike. :D

I honestly can't imagine how a man can be asexual. Women, I can but men? No.

Back