Asexuality

I used/ seen this Asexuality in 10 years ago or so.... Now, it is GBLTIQ and A is fade easier. Many people would say Asexuality but they could change themselves to themselves identfiy as gay or straight....

MizzDeaf said:
I used/ seen this Asexuality in 10 years ago or so.... Now, it is GBLTIQ and A is fade easier. Many people would say Asexuality but they could change themselves to themselves identfiy as gay or straight....

i disagree with that description -- to me it means someone who flat out dont find sex interesting

I second Fly Free's description -- asexuality means no interest in sex.

I know what that means but I am talking about me and myself. Thanks!

sex isn't all that exciting to me. if i get it, great...if not, i can live without it. i've gone several years without sex before, by choice heh.

I really hope I'm not only the asexual in this forum. I'm attracted to neither of the sexes but would like to have a platonic/asexual relationship with a male (he better be an asexual too!).

I am interested in sex, I just can't get any. :mrgreen:
A member here won't let me see him naked.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I am interested in sex, I just can't get any. :mrgreen:
A member here won't let me see him naked.

That goes two ways, sweetheart. Would you let someone see you naked? Like it or not, sex is NOT something you can bargain with. Both people have to remove clothing for sex to take place. Don't ask someone to do something that you're not willing to do yourself.

Fly Free said:
i disagree with that description -- to me it means someone who flat out dont find sex interesting

I also agree with you on this, Fly and KJ. I have often described myself as asexual, because, on the whole, I just am NOT interested in sex.

Oceanbreeze said:
That goes two ways, sweetheart. Would you let someone see you naked? Like it or not, sex is NOT something you can bargain with. Both people have to remove clothing for sex to take place. Don't ask someone to do something that you're not willing to do yourself.

Yes of course I would let someone see me naked... I got a big watermelon ass. I am interested in sex with a man, but I don't want a broken heart.

I am not interesting in SEX but for love... sex is fade for me...

I know I been Asexuality since teenager til 30's.. Love is more number one for me. Sorry, guys! I think I do agrees.

I'm asexual. Never been interested in sex, but still interested in romance. So I am a so-called "straight-asexual" because I'm romantically attracted to women.

I also agree with you on this, Fly and KJ. I have often described myself as asexual, because, on the whole, I just am NOT interested in sex.
No, you're more sexually repressed.
You can find out more on asexuality on Asexual Visibility and Education Network - Home .
And you'll find a lot of asexual Uncle Toms there too who are all too ready to defend rude sexuals. :ugh: I stopped frequenting that site a while ago. They have a lot of good information, but the forums are too biased towards sexuals.

No, you're more sexually repressed.And you'll find a lot of asexual Uncle Toms there too who are all too ready to defend rude sexuals. :ugh: I stopped frequenting that site a while ago. They have a lot of good information, but the forums are too biased towards sexuals.

I don't think it matters. I'm happy being who I am, and I think there are more important things in life besides this.

Back