As alldeaf turns. {a play}

MsGiglz said:
ROFL.. *perks* spanking? oh yeah!!.. Stephie know that what i will say.. hehe.. (bends over.. and offering for spanking).. I am sure that Stephie will -=run and get this butt first.. (snickers)

*perks* ohh Annie girl!!! *runs over to Annie and gives her ass a good spanking* there u go -- now ur ass is all nice n red!!! :angel:

Fly Free said:
*perks* ohh Annie girl!!! *runs over to Annie and gives her ass a good spanking* there u go -- now ur ass is all nice n red!!! :angel:

:rofl: Shall all of us gang upon bbnt and bombard him with PM's clamouring for his next scene in this play, hey? :thumb:

Ok I got WaterRats Pm.

When I do one of these stories I usually leave the computer on and do a little bit at a time. This allows me to do other things I need to get done and gives me time to think up creative new stuff.

Now that the twins are back in school I am slammed with stuff to do. Both play after school volleyball {2 diff schools} and both always have a lot of homework including weekends. By the time I get free time I am so mentaly exhausted the last thing I want to do is be creative.

There are 49 alldeaf members that are now part of the play and I'm planing on adding more but it will have to wait until I have a little more time then I have now.

BBNT its understandable and I had already known u were going to be busy during the fall, kids and all, but thanks for letting us know :) good luck with the fall kids lol, and whenever UR ready just go on and do ur play just take ur time :) :grouphug:

Bbnt, how old are your children? boy/girl? And do you have a wife? Between my second husband and me, we have five children! They are: 20, 18, 7, 4 and 3 years old. Older four kids are girls and last one is a boy.

Hey, no sweat matey boy! :thumb: We all understand that you have a life outside AllDeaf.com! :rofl: Take your time, sweetums!

Ok, we forgive you, BBNT. We are still waiting for you patiently!! LOL Meanwhile, let's do some :3some: !! LOL :) JK

all right and set the vcr on to record in the case if BBNT ever show up by unexpect announcement ... finally it is set record to keep track on his titles... then walk out of here

:laugh2: :rofl:

I can't believe I waited until now to check this thread out.. OMG! Read from page 1 to 30... dang! Keep it coming (I understand you're busy, too, BBNT!)

I'm in if it's possible! ;) :naughty:

*click on rewind on my vcr * *click play * Tv show STATICS screen *click stop**click rewind* *reset vcr on *

DANG :wtf: where is our favorite show .... oh all right BBNT must be hectic business man !!

yea he is dang dang -- im sure bbnt will get back to this thread at some point and make a few more posts then to end the story IF theres any ending! LOL

*waiting* to see if theres any ending to this saga of AllDeaf

click on the vct to play and see nothing going on .... It make me wondering is BNNT alive or not ??? mmm and leave the tv on in the case he come back here..

CHANT CHANT

BBBBBBB
NNNNNNN
NNNNNNNN
TTTTTTTT

COME BACK HERE !!

SIGH .. LOOK LIKE MY CHANT IS LOW VOLUME AND NOT LOUD ENUFF TO SEND THE MSG TO HIM ...
LALALA LALAL ALLA

i think this thread has been officially killed even tho BBNT hasnt posted the ending to the AD play :dunno:

OMG..... Took me reading this longest thread ever I had...

It's 1 hour reading this forums.. made me lauff'n so hard and crak'n up.. Aches my mouth hurts went soooooooooooooooooooo... :dizzy: and :laugh2: aweeesommeeee!!

Waiting for next exposides coming up soon.. :)

Back