As alldeaf turns. {a play}

I´m reading here... you impossible funny... BBNT... You find good word to add your posts here... :rofl:

What??? This play is still going???

Although I haven't been here much, nor posted much...

I would love to see more of BBNT creative writing... but does it really have to have an ending???

it will never end dude. it will never have an ending, it will be the longest story in history.

LinuxGold said:
WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!!! Write while you're in restroom.
Do you seriously think that bbnt writes anyplace other than the restroom? Great minds are inspired minds…

Levonian said:
Do you seriously think that bbnt writes anyplace other than the restroom? Great minds are inspired minds…

Some famous poet stripped himself naked, handed his clothes over to his servant and forced himself to finish a poem before he can get dressed up again.

:)

*blows the dust off chair*

*sprays air freshener into the air*

*rolls out red carpet in front of bbnt's house*

*awaits anixously for the second eposide*

BBNT! C'mon! Make time for some writing... other than making ask threads and random jokes. Poor LinuxGold will be very disappointed if you don't walk on the rolled out red carpet.

:applause: BBNT king of the whole universe :applause:

LinuxGold said:
*blows the dust off chair*

*sprays air freshener into the air*

*rolls out red carpet in front of bbnt's house*

*awaits anixously for the second eposide*
oooo it's collecting dust again. :whistle:

*drives over to staples' store*
*buys truckload of papers*
*buys truckload of pens*
*dumps supplies into bbnt's house*
*whistles*
:)

Who willing bail bbnt out from the jail ?? He can return to the stage ??

jail.gif

LinuxGold sends bbnt to Dr Phil's show entitled "Author of 'As alldeaf turns' on strike". Bbnt, in frustration, arrives to Dr Phil's show and saw Alex as a host. RoadRunner sitting in the soft chair, bleeping like crazy and raspberrying around as he attempt to talk intelligently. Bbnt turns around and saw in agony as alldeaf members cheered on as audience chanting "more novels! more novels!" ^Angel^ flies around Bbnt like a firefly, sparkles golden dusts on him and RoadRunner beeps and ran around Bbnt, eating golden dusts before one of them lands on Bbnt then darts out of there. Alex sighs and says "Welcome to Dr. Alex show, err I mean alldeaf, I am Alex. I am here to discuss.." abruptly cut off by Bbnt screaming "no no no!!! This is only a dream! This is only a dream!!!" waking up in his dream awakened by OldNavyGirl giggling her head off saying "More... Novels....".

that was so funny stories lol haha :rofl: some not to read cause long story make my eyes or mind to ingore it but some make funny make me to read lol hahaha

Wish there more funny story lol :lol:

LinuxGold *farts* and caused hurricanes, destroyed everything in the path. BBNT, O! brother! where are thou?

Hi BBNT

Your idea thread was so funny and enjoys to read!

End? Please no! :giggle: ..... I was so a laugh read from pages 8 then jump to last and see that there no recent post any longer? :eek:

So hope do it again at new thread!:):giggle:??

Back