As alldeaf turns. {a play}

:asshole: :bowdown: :clit: :crazy: :dizzy: Omg I can't believe those stories after I came back from camping trip... I ought to meet BBNT!

hahahaha LOL :rofl: :laugh2: damn that's so funny!!!! I am enjoying those stories so I am still reading more and more hehehe :) I am having a cig :smoking: and a drink and enjoying the stories!!!!

Way to go!!!! :thumb:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS TOOOO FUNNY! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO IM CRACKING UP SWEET JEEZ POOR PDP AND SILENCE LMAO!!!!!!!! hahhahahahahahah KEEP it up BBNT U ROCK!

bbnt.. WHOA!! your awesome!..
I just about to falling sleep and read this.. I was cracking up so hard.. haha..
now i am alert.. thanks to you!..
:ily: hehe

Scene 17

As our story continues.......................

Kevbo has just gone in for surgery to reattach his balls.

Banjo: "Nurse ChelEler, did you bring the microscope"

ChelEler: "No need, I dropped his nuts on the way over here and they fell into a sewer drain.

Banjo: "What will we do now?" Do we have any donor nuts?"

ChelEler: " No were fresh out but my sister works for a vet and she sent me over these."

Banjo: " These are elephant balls, they're 40 lbs each!"

ChelEler: "It's all we have, besides he has no insurance."

Banjo: "Oh ok."

We turn to....................................

OldNavyGirl as Lasza shows her, her room at the Pussy Willow Club.

OldNavyGirl: "Why is there a large mirror above the bed?"

Lasza: "Ummmm welllll It was the Freaky's Idea not sure why."

OldNavyGirl: "What are all these lubricants on this bookshelf?" What is A.n.a.l. L.u.b.e.?

Lasza: "cough cough, ummmm, it's just a special hair remover."

OldNavyGirl: "What are those video cameras doing mounted everywhere?"

Lasza: " aaaaa hmmmm just some new age decoration they don't really work. Let's get some dinner."

In another part of our play................................

Sydlie and FlyFree are standing outside a cave where Sydlie hopes to get a bats tooth.

FlyFree: "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I can't see a thing and bats have rabies."

Sydlie runs into the cave screaming grabs a bat runs back outside and hacks it to pieces with her knife.

Sydlie: "Die die die I say!!!!!!! Die die die!!!!"

FlyFree grabs Sydlie and shows her that she has cut up the bat so bad she can't even see it's teeth anymore.

to be continued..............................

Gee... me on bribery??? I really think it was exercising the third leg... and needed some legal advice for it... LOL

:rofl: I dont know anything abt those?! lololol yeaaaaaaaaaa riteeeeeeeeeeeee :P

THANKS BNNT!!!!! cuz i really need that cheer up to forget the damn depression that i have been through ....

PPSSSTTT To OldNavyGirl ... I really like ur signture very much. do u make it ??? ( sorry it is somewhat off topic)

Originally posted by knightwolf68
THANKS BNNT!!!!! cuz i really need that cheer up to forget the damn depression that i have been through ....

PPSSSTTT To OldNavyGirl ... I really like ur signture very much. do u make it ??? ( sorry it is somewhat off topic)

:werd: I like her signature...beautiful! :mrgreen:

This thread... :rofl: keep it up! :thumb:

Originally posted by knightwolf68

no i didn't make it... someone did made it for me. :) and yes I love it very much too

:rofl: Wow! I didn't even know that I'm included already! It sure sounds like me for sure in real life. :o :rofl: Keep it coming! Kevbo'll be after me when he finds out. :o :laugh2:

Scene 18

As our story continues....................

LezArtist and pinkster have been interviewing people all morning for their head bartender job.

LezArtist: "This shit's getting old."

pinkster: "Your right, everybody we've interviewed so far has really sucked. There's one person left I will go get her."

In walks a young lady with a very skimpy leather outfit some tattoos and more then a few piercings. She is also holding a very large bull whip. LezArtist and pinkster look at each other wondering if they made a mistake letting her in.

LezArtist: "It says here on your application your name is PiercedPixie, why do you think you would make a good head bartender?"

PiercedPixie: "Because the name of your place is Stiff Nipples."

pinkster: "What does are bar name have to do with you being a good bartender".

PiercedPixie pulls down the top on her leather outfit and after one look LezArtist and pinkster hire her on the spot.

In another part of our story.................................

javapride and Oddball have found their friend FlyFree's stash. With FlyFree out helping Sydlie, Oddball and javapride have gone thru her room {All 3 girls are roomates} found her bong and have been puffing on it for the last 45 min.

javapride: "I am so messed up."

Oddball: "Damn me to, but this shit has a funny after taste and that doesn't look like water in the bottom of the bong."

javapride: "Its not water, we ran out so I substituted vaginal cream."

Oddball starts coughing and gaging and has to run outside to get some air. javapride takes advantage of her friend going outside and smoke the rest of FlyFree's stuff.

to be continued.................................

Back