As alldeaf turns. {a play}

buhahaha =X i was waiting to see if i wld be included =X odd he should pair me up with Lezartist, as i've met her IRL =X

Scene 14

As out play resumes ...........................................

Alex has gone to see VamPyroX in jail.

Alex: "What the hell happen??? You were supposed to bail out Heather and MsGiglz, how the hell did you end up in here??"

VamPyroX: "I did bail them out but when we got outside they got into it again and I was right in the middle of it all. The cops just threw us all in jail, but the worst part was I got my nose broke and kicked in the nuts. Now my cell mate keeps telling me to drop my pants because he wants to kiss it and make it all better. You have to get me out of here fast!"

In another part of alldeaf...............................................

pimpdaddyposse has just finished cleaning the whole house and he is exhausted. He takes a peek in the bedroom to see how SilenceGold is doing and he can't believe what he sees. SilenceGold is tied up face down on the bed, his butt cheeks are bright red and there's a whip laying next to him. Emeraldie is sitting in the corner smoking a cigarette, laying next to the chair is a strap-on. {You will have to use your imagination here because I don't want to be banned}

Our story takes us back to Kevbo...................................

Kevbo has gone to emergency room and tells the nurse that he needs his balls reattached. She asks him what happen and by the time he's done telling his story the entire staff and everybody in the waiting room has moved closer to listen in.

The nurse {ChelEler} asks him to hand her his nuts. Kevbo gives them to her. ChelEler calls over the doctor {Banjo}

ChelEler: "Doctor do you think you can reattach something this small?"

Banjo: Hmmm it will be difficult but if I have a powerful microscope I just might be able to do it.

:rofl:

now Kevbo trying to get his nuts attached again qq hehe good luck for Kevbo haha

ohhh SG and Emeraldie going at it BDSM style!!!! *snicker*

WTG bbnt!!!!!!! :rofl:

UNBELIVEABLE! LOLOL from what im reading here it makes me want to print these stories and make it into my own mini book LOL :) keep this up BBNT :) can't wait to see more of this hehehe

Originally posted by javapride
UNBELIVEABLE! LOLOL from what im reading here it makes me want to print these stories and make it into my own mini book LOL :) keep this up BBNT :) can't wait to see more of this hehehe

:lol: same here

Scene 15

As we look in on alldeaf

LezArtist and pinkster are trying to decide on a name for their bar which is going to open soon.

LezArtist: "How about the rainbow club."

pinkster: " No, this club is supposed to be for everybody, Gays and straight. How about cuddle-poo."

LezArtist: "Ha, No guy will come into a bar called cuddle-poo." I like the name ball buster."

pinkster: "I don't like that at all. We need something that is catchy and everyone will remember."

LezArtist: "How about Stiff Nipples?"

pinkster: "Perfect! Stiff Nipples it is!"

The story moves to the strip club...............................

Freaky: "vvti low rolla, Why are you harassing the girls?"

vvti low rolla: "Boss lady I was just giving the new girl a proper welcome."

Freaky: Proper ? is that what you said??? All show you what happens the next time you pull that crap."

Freaky grabs both of vvti low rolla's nipples {He has nipple rings}and twists them so hard he passes out.

In another part of our story.......................

We see FlyFree and Sydlie sitting at a table in the Gypsy's {Liza} home.

Liza: "What can I do for you ladies?"

FlyFree: "My friend her would like you to make a Voodo doll of her cheating boyfriend.

Liza: "That's not something I do anymore."

Sydlie: "Money is no object."

Liza: "Ok then I will need three things. #1 I will need a sample of his hair."

Sydlie: "I hope is doesn't have to be off the top of his head."

Sydlie takes her knife out as pulls a hair off of it. She cleans the blood off the hair and hands it to Liza.

Liza: "ummm yeah ooookkkk, I will also need a bats tooth and a pinch of snake venom."

FlyFree: "Wow where are we going to find those?"

Sydlie: "I don't care where I have to go I will find them. We'll be back."

to be continued........................

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good name for the club!!!!! stiff nipples! *perk* hahahah

dang now im off with Sydlie to find bats tooth and snake venom! hahaha

:rofl: bbnt!!! u GO!!!!!!!

SWEET LOUISE! LOLOL(OL THATS soo funny I WUOLD have LOVED to be in the Stiff Nipples place LOL * orders up one corona beer and chaser :) hehehe LOL u SOO knowledgeable on ALL of us LOL! :)

haha dang stiff nipples.. it sounds good to me haha lol but i don't know abt pinkster's response to that lol... :rofl: so keep it up and I will catch up along :)

yeah pinkster, i have met her irl myself too. hehe.. by the way :wave: to pinkster.. :)

Here is bat teeth. :p

bat_skull.jpg

Scene 16

In our story today........................

prostock19 is still fuming about the conviction of his case being overturned. He has been thinking for days how to get back at the Judge. He finally decided to call a private eye buddy of his {j.r.e.} to help him out. j.r.e. answers the phone.

j.r.e.: "Cuddle-Poo private eyes, j.r.e. speaking."

prostock19: "Cuddle-Poo???? What kind of a stupid name is that??? By they way this is prostock19."

j.r.e.: "Hey buddy, yeah the name is lame my ex picked it out"

prostock19: "Ha Ha , how is pinkster by the way?"

j.r.e.: "It's not funny. The only contact I have with her is when I send my monthly alimony check."

prostock19: Sorry man, but the reason I called is I need you to investigate A judge I think is taking bribes."

j.r.e.: "Not a problem I will handle this one myself."

We turn now to..................................

Alex who has just showed up a BabyPhat21's office.

Alex: "I have a another job for you I have 3 people in jail for public disturbance"

BabyPhat21: "Was is it with your people??? All see if I can have a Judge friend of mine help me out but if he goes perverted kinky on me again you are going to pay extra."

Our story looks in on....................

pimpdaddyposse as he sneaks in and unties SilenceGold. Emeraldie finally passed out in the chair and doesn't noticed what is going on.

pimpdaddyposse: "We need to get out of here fast."

SilenceGold: "But I don't have any clothes on"

pimpdaddyposse: "Fuck the clothes we have no time to waste."

The house has motion detector lights outside so the 2 men have to crawl on the bellies until the are out of the lights range.

SilenceGold: "Damn, wait a minute."

pimpdaddyposse: " What's wrong?"

SilenceGold: "I'm stuck!"

pimpdaddyposse: "How can you be stuck?"

SilenceGold: "Because I'm naked and my pecker is stuck in a hole!" OUCH! Something bit me!!!!!"

SilenceGold springs up and there's a snake on the end of his penis and it won't let go.

SilenceGold: "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF !!!!!"

pimpdaddyposse: Oh Shit!!!, Stop running! Stop running!

SilenceGold: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

pimpdaddyposse grabs a hold of the snake and yanks 3 times before the snake lets go.

SilenceGold: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Was it poisonous!!!!!!

pimpdaddyposse: "I don't know it took off so fast I didn't get a chance to see what kind it was!"

SilenceGold: "I think it was poisonous!!!!! Your going to have to suck out the poison!!!!"

pimpdaddyposse: "What!!!! Not a chance you have blood and puss oozing out of your thing!"

With 2 smacks of a frying pan both men hit the ground and are out cold.

Emeraldie: "Stupid men, scared of a little gardener snake."

to be continued............................

:rofl: hahahahah bbnt!!!!!! OMFG this is getting better n better every time i read the new scenes!!!! hahahahah

:thumb: WTG bbnt!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Back