As alldeaf turns. {a play}

Scene 9

In todays story we see OldNavyGirl driving home after her paper route {she still thinks Heather is in the back} Her boss is outside her place waving his arms.

Boss: "What the hell happen today"

OldNavyGirl: " What do you mean?"

Boss: "All your customers are screaming, most of them didn't get their papers and the ones that did have broken windows or had the paper thrown at them!"

OldNavyGirl turns and notices that not only is Heather not in the back of the pickup but most of the papers are still there.

OldNavyGirl: " I don't know what happen"?

Boss: "Well I know what's going to happen. YOUR FIRED!"

As her boss drives away her landlady is waiting at the door.

Landlady: "No Job, your evicted"!

OldNavyGirl now has no home and no job. With no where else to turn she goes to her moms house. She reads the note on the front door. { Dear Daughter I sold the house and ran off with Deaf258. We going to join a cult that shaves their heads and begs for money at the Airport}

Meanwhile....................

BabyPhat21 is on her way home after taking care of the judge. She thinks to herself, "that was the most disgusting thing I ever had to do." As she pulls in her driveway she notices her black cat sitting at the front with something in it's mouth.

BabyPhat21: "What the hell do you have in your mouth?"

She gets the cat to drop it and notices that it looks like a bloody piece of flesh.

BabyPhat21: "gross".

BabyPhat21: She sees how the cat loves playing with it so she washes it off puts it on a string and hangs it out front so the cat can play with it.

to be continued............................

:rofl: OMFG hahahahah

dang dang ONG lost her job yikes hehe :thumb: so GOOD so far bbnt!!!!! keep em coming!!!

*waits patiently for scene 10*

LMAO! Me a Judge? I hope the Lawyer was satisfied tho! :lol:

Just as well she wasn't wearing sheeps clothing.....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL U FUNNY! LOLOLOL!

I wanna see MORE this is making me run for the bathroom again! LOL!

ack ack ack now I'm biting my nails to see the next scene 10... oh wait my nails is already gone!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
ack ack ack now I'm biting my nails to see the next scene 10... oh wait my nails is already gone!

why nails? Get some popcorn or chewing the iceballs to calm u down.

Originally posted by Lasza
why nails? Get some popcorn or chewing the iceballs to calm u down.
naw... I'll find a guy to calm me down *snickering*

Scene 10

In todays episode VamPyroX has just bailed out MsGiglz and Heather and they are standing outside the jail.

VamPyroX: "Damn what were you 2 thinking???? Alex put up the money to bail both of you out and your going to have to pay him back."

MsGiglz "It's not my fault! It's that stupid psycho bitches fault! She should have to pay all of it!"

Heather: "F.U. you douche bag, your the one who made that remark about Kevbo being the father".

MsGiglz: " That's because you smacked me with the paper you floozie".

Heather Takes a punch at MsGiglz but misses and breaks VamPyroX nose. MsGiglz grabs Heather hair and pulls a good chunk of it out VamPyroX tries to get between them but he gets kicked in the nuts. Since this all went on outside the jail a few cops came to break it up and arrested all 3 of them.

on the other side of town.................................

Kevbo has finally run far enough that he thinks he has lost Sydlie. His shorts are covered with blood and he is exhausted. Sitting down on the sidewalk he notices something hanging from a string outside the house across the street. He then watches as a black cat comes out of the pet door and starts playing with it.

Kevbo: "That's my nut you stupid cat!!"

Kevbo runs across the street kicks the cat and takes his ball off the string. BabyPhat21 seeing the whole thing happen outside her window runs out of the house and hit's Kevbo across the face with a dildo. Around the corner with knife in hand Sydlie screams " You little piece of shit how many women do you have?!?!"

Sydlie jumps on Kevbo and cuts his other ball. Kevbo with every ounce of strength grabs both balls and runs for his life.

to be continued..............................

:rofl: :rofl: I read all your scenes they are really good!!!! I am waiting for next one now!!! :roll: looking for some snacks to eat and some drinks to drink then will sit on a comfy chair to read and watch the show hehehe Way to go!!!!

LMAO OMG! JEEZ LOLOLOLOL! POOR sydille she's gone to loco land LOLOL! waiting for 11 LOL!

HAHAHAHA

Hey FlyFree.. remmy that. "douche bag" gawd.. how the f*k bbnt knows? umm maybe he knew me for long time..
=x
haha
(cracking up hard here) gawd..
:bowdown: to you bbnt.. and :ily:

:laugh2: :laugh2: yes yes i remmy MsGiglz!!! hahahah

WTG bbnt!!!!!!!!! :thumb: this is sooo hilarious and now Vampy gets locked up along with MsGiglz and Heather being sent back into lock up damn LOLOLOL

*waiting patiently for scene 11*

:rofl:

:rofl: yeaaaaaaaaaaaa rite! *pokes BBNT* i'm telling mom ur badddddddddddddddd man to date! :-P

hey bnnt way to go !!! glad that u didn't include me whew otherwise if u do then i will ask for 35 percent profits out of the book lol jk but way to go!! KEEP IT UP ur contract just said that u have to make 365 scenes so now u already make 10th scenes !! lol ...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
hey bnnt way to go !!! glad that u didn't include me whew otherwise if u do then i will ask for 35 percent profits out of the book lol jk but way to go!! KEEP IT UP ur contract just said that u have to make 365 scenes so now u already make 10th scenes !! lol ...

H AHAHHAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY contract LOL U SOO FUNNY! LOL!

Scene 11

Today we see Emeraldie, SilenceGold, and pimpdaddyposse returning home from the hospital. Neither SilenceGold or pimpdaddyposse can remember anything and Emeraldie has them convinced they are both her husbands and belong to a cult where women rule.

pimpdaddyposse: "So what is it we do here?"

Emeraldie: "Well you both have different duties, pimpdaddyposse you do the cooking and cleaning, SilenceGold you wait for me naked in bed."

pimpdaddyposse: "What??? Why do I do all the hard stuff and he gets to lay in bed?"

Emeraldie: "SilenceGold drop your pants."

SilenceGold drops his pants pimpdaddyposse gasps loudly.

pimpdaddyposse: Ok, I guess I can understand that but what happens if we don't do what you say?"

Emeraldie: "How do you think you both ended up in the hospital!?!"

SilenceGold and pimpdaddyposse look at each other with a blank stare.

..................................... In another part of alldeaf................................

We see OldNavyGirl sitting in a Denny's restaurant felling sorry for herself. Her old friend Lasza who happen to be just leaving sees her and stops to say hello.

Lasza: Hello old friend what's going on?"

OldNavyGirl: Well I lost my job and I'm homeless, That's what's going on."

Lasza: That sucks but guess what you can come and work with me."

OldNavyGirl: "Really what do you do."

Lasza: " I am a stripper and the Pussy Willow club."

OldNavyGirl: " A stripper!?! I can't do that!"

Lasza: That's what I thought when I first started but I love it now and the pay is great. Besides that there are rooms right there at the club that you can live at.

OldNavyGirl: : "Rooms you can live in right at the club???? Why do they have rooms there??"

Lasza: Ummmm wellllll...... so you can entertain.

OldNavyGirl: "Oh you mean have friends over."

Lasza: " Yeah,,,, something like that."

OldNavyGirl: Great, I need a job and a place to stay so I will give it my best shot.

to be continued..............................

Back