As alldeaf turns. {a play}

:walks around showing off how big his tool is:

Sceen 6

In The alldeaf world today we find Heather hiding out at OldNavyGirls house.

OldNavyGirl: "Heather you know you can stay as long as you want but I'm
worried about you. You don't look so good".

Heather: "You wouldn't look good either if all your friends were trying to stab you in the back.

OldNavyGirl: "Who is doing that to you"?

Heather: "Doesn't matter".

OldNavyGirl: "ok, I need to get my paper route done would you like to help"?

Heather: "Sure why not, I need a distraction from my problems".

Heather offers to sit in the back of the pickup and throw the papers as OldNavyGirl drives.

Heather throws her first paper threw the customers window, being deaf OldNavyGirl doesn't hear it. She hits a dog and the next house and knocks the coffee out of a customers hand with the next paper.

Heather thinks to herself that this is fun and if she tries harder she could do some serious damage. She see the next customer waving to OldNavyGirl, it's MsGiglz.

Heather throws the paper and smacks MsGiglz upside the head. MsGiglz notices who threw it and gives Heather the finger.

MsGiglz : "Right hear you stupid bitch, and by the way I think Kevbo is the father too".

Heather jumps out of the truck and chases MsGiglz who was only wearing a robe witch fell off when it got snagged on a bush. With all the neighbors watching a naked MsGiglz and a very pregnant Heather start slapping and hitting each other.

Unfortunately for them one of those neighbors was a cop on his way to work. He promptly arrested both of them and took them to the police station.

All the while OldNavyGirl continues to drive her truck thinking Heather is still in the back throwing papers.

Meanwhile..............

Fly Free, JavaPride and oddball are still talking about who they think is the father Heather's unborn baby.

Fly Free: It's Kevbo I tell you and I'm going to do something about it"

oddball: "What are you going to do"?

Fly Free goes over to the tty machine and uses it to call Sydlie. When the answering machine comes on Fly Free leaves the following message........

{ Hey Sydlie just thought i'd let you know that Kevbo is the father of Heather's baby. While you were busy making weding plans he was busy shagging Heather [click hang-up]

JavaPride: "OMG, I can't believe you just did that Sydlie is going to kill him".

to be continued...........................

*cracking up * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THATS EVEN BETTER waiting for part 7 now LMAO!

Oh, my goodness, I ended up laughing so hard and my dad made a face at me like "what is so funny?!" :rofl:

:rofl: Sheeiiittt...bbnt got me hooked on his soap opera! Now he even leaves us hanging onto his words like the cliffhangers from the soap operas! :laugh2:

:rofl: OMFG hahahahahah bbnt!! hahahah this is sooooo hilarious shit hahahahaah

*waiting for scene 7*

OMFG!!!!! hahaha.. bbnt.. sure you know me that well, I would do that.. ROFL!!!
haha.. (sure shitting in my pants) oh my god... my tummy hurts.. my cheeks hurts.. haha..
well i guess I am still naked in jail. Ekk.. (begging the cops to spare me a shirt) lol

:rofl: :lol: I can't imagine if that happens in real life... omg we are gonna go kill each other but in the meanwhile we'll laugh about this one in the future and on and on... LOL

Hey!! I am not surprise that Kevbo is the father of WBHarley and ChelEler too .. =x
(ohh Katzie too) tsk at KEVBO!
:rofl:

Sceen 7

In our story today we find BabyPhat21 in the Judges chamber trying to get kuifje75 out of jail.

BabyPhat21: "Look judge the only thing my client was convicted on was circumstantial evidence".

Judge: "You can call me WonderBum".

BabyPhat21: "Ok Wonderbum what's it going to take to get my client out of jail"?

Wonderbum: "He was convicted by a jury so there's not much you can do".

BabyPhat21: "No, I don't think you understand. What can I do to get my client out of jail".

BabyPhat21 walks over to the judge bends over in front of him for a cleavage shot. She then runs her fingers thru his hair and starts to give him a shoulder rub.

Wonderbum: "a a a whhhhat do y you mean"?

BabyPhat21: "I think we both know what I'm talking about. I know how the game is played.

Wonderbum: "Well there is this one fantasy I have".

BabyPhat21: "Please tell me"?

Wonderbum: "I want to wear a diaper and then be spanked and called bad boy".

BabyPhat21: "What?!?"

Wonderbum: "Then I want you to stick a firecracker up my bum and light it".

BabyPhat21: "I am NOT going to do that"!

Wonderbum: "You will if you want your client out of jail, and one more thing I want you wearing a Little-Bo-Peep outfit while you are doing this.

BabyPhat21 thinks for a minute then uses the judges phone to call Alex letting him know her price has just doubled.................

Our story takes a little turn as we see Kevbo walking up the street Sydlie lives on. Kevbo doesn't like walking on the street because it's on a hill. As he gets to the top of the hill Kevbo sees Sydlie running out of her house screaming with a knife in her hand.

Sydlie: I'm going to cut your balls off you little cheating bastard" !!!!!

{Apparently Sydlie has listened to her answering machine}

Kevbo stumbles as he tries to get away. Sydlie pounces on him and takes a swipe at Kevbo's groin area with her knife. Kevbo lets out a blood curdling scream and watches as one of his nuts falls out of his shorts and starts rolling down the hill.

With all his might Kevbo runs down the hill after his ball. He gets to the bottom of the hill and sees a black cat come out of nowhere and grab the ball with his teeth and run off.

to be continued...................

THIS IS TOOO DAMN FUNNY OHHHH MY TUMMMYYYY DAMNNNNN * coughing* LOLOLOLOL I WANNA HEAR MOREEEEEEE HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*tears rolling outta my eyes* HAHAHAHAAHHAAH

haha that was my lineage while ago that balls roll off & bounce down.. and have a cat grab it..
Remember that FlyFree? with that our oldbie.. (Jimmy) something..
remmy this .-'*`-._.-'*`-._.-'*`-._.-'8 (bouncing balls) hehe

Originally posted by MsGiglz
haha that was my lineage while ago that balls roll off & bounce down.. and have a cat grab it..
Remember that FlyFree? with that our oldbie.. (Jimmy) something..
remmy this .-'*`-._.-'*`-._.-'*`-._.-'8 (bouncing balls) hehe

YES YES MsGiglz!!!!!!!! hahahahah

Back