As a kid, what was your favorite TV show?

The black & white TV shows of the 50's/60's such as Wagon Train, Rifleman, Maverick, Bat Masterson, Rin-Tin-Tin, Foreign Legion, Sgt. Preston of the Mounties, Johnny Yuma the Rebel, Paladin, Bonanza, Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, and Broken Arrow.

The black & white TV shows of the 50's/60's such as Wagon Train, Rifleman, Maverick, Bat Masterson, Rin-Tin-Tin, Foreign Legion, Sgt. Preston of the Mounties, Johnny Yuma the Rebel, Paladin, Bonanza, Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers, and Broken Arrow.

All Westerns...

All sound interesting, but I saw the 1990's version of Rin-tin-tin, and I didn't know there was one from back then. Interesting.

Little House on the Prarie, One Adam Twelve, The Carol Burnett Show

Now I do like Big Bang Theory, Parenthood and San Francisco Giants Baseball

Little House on the Prarie, One Adam Twelve, The Carol Burnett Show

Now I do like Big Bang Theory, Parenthood and San Francisco Giants Baseball

Oh, you like baseball? Do you like watching the MLB Network?

Oh, you like baseball? Do you like watching the MLB Network?

I only watch my team, which during baseball season is a ton of games. When I lost my hearing overnight, I found baseball was pretty easy to follow without hearing it. Last Christmas my daughter bought hubby and I tickets to a game. What a great gift, we had so much fun.

I only watch my team, which during baseball season is a ton of games. When I lost my hearing overnight, I found baseball was pretty easy to follow without hearing it. Last Christmas my daughter bought hubby and I tickets to a game. What a great gift, we had so much fun.

Not only is it easy to follow, it's very easy to understand, too.

Oh boy.... way too many favorites as a kid, I'll see if I can remember them all:

• Power Rangers
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Blue's Clues
  • Dragon Tales
  • Barney & Friends
  • Pokemon
  • Arthur
  • Sesame's Street
  • Zoboomafoo
  • Big Comfy Couch
  • Out of the Box
  • Full House
  • Three Stooges
  • Tom and Jerry
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog
  • The Wiggles
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • Lazytown

I've watched an awful lot of Disney and PBS back then :roll: now I just watch Sons of Anarchy and the Blackhawks. :cool2:

Last edited:
Oh boy.... way too many favorites as a kid, I'll see if I can remember them all:

• Power Rangers
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Blue's Clues
  • Dragon Tales
  • Barney & Friends
  • Pokemon
  • Arthur
  • Sesame's Street
  • Zoboomafoo
  • Out of the Box
  • Full House
  • Three Stooges
  • Tom and Jerry
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog
  • The Wiggles
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • Lazytown

I've watched an awful lot of Disney and PBS back then :roll: now I just watch Sons of Anarchy and the Blackhawks. :cool2:

You from around here? Anyways, MMPR was pretty good, but I wish I'd watched them using the Ninja and Shogun zords, and not jumped to the conclusion they were done forever after the destruction of the Thunderzords.

You from around here? Anyways, MMPR was pretty good, but I wish I'd watched them using the Ninja and Shogun zords, and not jumped to the conclusion they were done forever after the destruction of the Thunderzords.

I'm from Illinois, why? I was especially obsessed with the Power Rangers and Pokemon. I wanted to be the Pink Ranger of course. :roll:

I'm from Illinois, why? I was especially obsessed with the Power Rangers and Pokemon. I wanted to be the Pink Ranger of course. :roll:

Because you watch the Blackhawks, and if I didn't know better, the majority of their fans are in either Northern IL or Rockford.

Of course-- the Pink Ranger-- she was awesome whe she was there. As for Pokemon, the only character I still remember is Picachu, but that's it.

Throwing away my pokemon cards was probably the hardest thing I've had to give up on. And my Molly doll from Big Comfy Couch. :(

Aww!!! Yeah i think i would cry if i had to throw it away. I also jave these things called tazos
Idk if you have heard of those. But it had the original 150 pokemon.

Aww!!! Yeah i think i would cry if i had to throw it away. I also jave these things called tazos
Idk if you have heard of those. But it had the original 150 pokemon.

Are those like playing or trading cards? I know Picachu was valuable, that I got.

Back