Armed group take over Oregon wildlife refuge

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a domestic terrorism

I called as well too.

but not all Oath Keepers are terrorist.

Saw bit on news which mention they fashists who feel goverment got land control wrong..the land look nice to me

So much for our trust in resolving this through the judicial system. :roll:

As it now international news you don't stand chance keep it domestic

this is a domestic terrorism

Is it terrorism though?

All these dudes have done is occupy an empty building.
In the annals of terror..
Im not sure its a fair comparison.

Certainly hypeebole

What do you think.the difference is say betqeen the guys in paris who wasted over 100 innocents, and these guys who are sitting in an empty building occupying it?

I called as well too.

but not all Oath Keepers are terrorist.

So occupying empty buildings is terrorism now?

Mmmmm..

How about college kids occupying buildings?

Are they terrorist now too?

Last edited:
Is it terrorism though?

All these dudes have done is occupy an empty building.
In the annals of terror..
Im not sure its a fair comparison.

Certainly hypeebole

What do you think.the difference is say betqeen the guys in paris who wasted over 100 innocents, and these guys who are sitting in an empty building occupying it?
technically - both are terrorists. let's just hope Bundys will come to their sense and leave.

So occupying empty buildings is terrorism now?

Mmmmm..

How about college kids occuoying buildings?

Are they terroeist now too?

1. illegally taking over a federal building
2. armed standoff with police and feds
3. making a list of demands
4. stating that they will stay till their demands are met and will fight if necessary

what does it sound like?

ri news adamant it fashists

technically - both are terrorists. let's just hope Bundys will come to their sense and leave.

1. illegally taking over a federal building
2. armed standoff with police and feds
3. making a list of demands
4. stating that they will stay till their demands are met and will fight if necessary

what does it sound like?

Their actions by definition are criminal.

But i am asking how is it terrorism?

Are college kids occupying buildings (what ever thepet cause maybe) terrorist also?

If not why?

Is it the mere fact these poeple are armed somwhow change this act of tresspassing and occupying a building. Into terror?

How has their occupying a wild life reserve of all things, spread terror?

Are the racoons, and local deer scared?

11116662_429967087173498_1838587981_n.jpg

Their actions by definition are criminal.

But i am asking how is it terrorism?

Are college kids occupying buildings (what ever thepet cause maybe) terrorist also?

If not why?

Is it the mere fact these poeple are armed somwhow change this act of tresspassing and occupying a building. Into terror?

How has their occupying a wild life reserve of all things, spread terror?

Are the racoons, and local deer scared?

taking over a federal building with 150+ armed people and making a demand.

he demanded that the government releases criminals or else. he also stated that the group stay indefinitely and will defend by any means. that action is, by definition, a terrorism.

taking over a federal building with 150+ armed people and making a demand.

he demanded that the government releases criminals or else. he also stated that the group stay indefinitely and will defend by any means. that action is, by definition, a terrorism.

The action is by definition a criminal act.

Where is the terror?

So it boils dowm to them having guns?
Is that your arguement?

And are college kids occupying buildings making demands for.what watr pet cause.they have, terrorist too?

Where is the terror?

Is that your arguement?

And are college kids occupying buildings making demands for.what watr pet cause.they have, terrorist too?

Their acts are acts of terrorism and their time and money would of been better spent getting everyone who is now occupying the refuge and those helping them to do it, to go together and hire a high profile attorney or a high profile legal team to get Dwight and Steven out of prison and the charges dropped as well as working toward getting their right to graze on federal lands re instated. Taking over a wildlife refuge by force is not the way to do it and will only get more ranchers either killed or sent to prison for a long time.

Where is the terror?

Is that your arguement?
is that what I said? because if you think that's what I said... then there's really no point in continuing this because anything I say... it will come out as "gun" to you.

when you make a bunch of irrelevant examples... it shows your argument is foundering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back