Argue--funny stuff (jokin' around), cuz I enjoy getting 'whipped'

IcedTeaRulz said:
I know I was too hard on someone from other thread. I'm sorry, I just thought that I need to speak up, thats all. Forgive me? :fingersx:

Bravo! IcedTeaRulez has added some more sugar to her tea!
:lol:

mlkshkgrl said:
BTW, RG, please dont call
Milkshake%20Busters.jpg
...we don't get along well. :shock:

Thanks for your info!!! I'm calling the ghostbusters now.. I gave them your username and they're coming for you! what button are you talking about.. ya trying to ban me? :pissed: I'm an angel! I didn't do anything wrong.. :bowdown:

:pissed: Now you're really breaking the rules RG! Angel is the only angel in AD! Are u stealing identities? Somebody pass me the hadcuffs citizens arrest! :pissed:

:laugh2: Isn't it fun to have recess

Rebel Girl you are sooo sooo sooo sooo very mean. Roo wants to know why you snubbed her birthday thread. She said I need to put you in time out. So I'm sending the men in the white coats to take your keyboard away and lock you in the padded room. No comp for a month :shock:

:nana: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I thought this thread is for argument? Seem like it's turning into a fun thread? :dunno:

IcedTeaRulz said:
I know I was too hard on someone from other thread. I'm sorry, I just thought that I need to speak up, thats all. Forgive me? :fingersx:

Am I forgiven? :ugh:

No, you are not forgiven; this is a trouble-making forum! So there!

As for the rest of you ignoramuses, you can all take a hike!

That better Cheri and Cat?

Oh, and Milkshakejugs, that goes triple for you!

;)

Cheri said:
Of course you are, Nobody would hold it against you. ;)

Thanks, Cheri. :ty: Hope so that no one would hold it against me. :fingersx: I just dont like to see someone with two faced and played around with AD people, u know what I mean. I better shut up, lol. :ily:

Tousi said:
No, you are not forgiven; this is a trouble-making forum! So there!

As for the rest of you ignoramuses, you can all take a hike!

That better Cheri and Cat?

Oh, and Milkshakejugs, that goes triple for you!

;)

:confused:

mlkshkgrl said:
Rebel Girl you are sooo sooo sooo sooo very mean. Roo wants to know why you snubbed her birthday thread. She said I need to put you in time out. So I'm sending the men in the white coats to take your keyboard away and lock you in the padded room. No comp for a month :shock:

:nana: :laugh2: :laugh2:

they never came.. so i knew you wouldn't do it! by the way.. who's roo? what did i do to snub her birthday thread? :confused:

Cheri said:
I thought this thread is for argument? Seem like it's turning into a fun thread? :dunno:

It is for argument but we just have to find someone to argue with.. I can't find one yet .. except to mess with mlksk..... ya gonna start?

RebelGirl said:
It is for argument but we just have to find someone to argue with.. I can't find one yet .. except to mess with mlksk..... ya gonna start?

Sure, There some jealously here in AllDeaf. :mrgreen:

Back