Argue--funny stuff (jokin' around), cuz I enjoy getting 'whipped'

mlkshkgrl

Reaction score
I am sick of having to read thru off topic stuff just to get to the point. So here is the argue thread. If you wanna argue do it in here. STOP RUINING OTHER THREADS

Last edited:
Yeah I've noticed :( ...

It's simple to read a thread, but it does seem hard for some of them to ignore it, but some wants to keep arguing back and fourth and that keeps it going no where but except like how your clothes go about in a dryer, it keeps going around in circles and being heated which it can be tiring and a turn off.....

It would be nice if some were taken in PM, maybe it wouldn't gone a bit off topic... I :dunno:...

Please don't get me wrong here, I'm not pointing this to no one, just wanted to state my opinion on how I see it that's all ;)

me2...

*need take DOZEN TUMS*

:barf:.....

Need discussion seriouis matter of issues TIME TO STOP WAY OFF TOPIC...

I second w/mlkshgrl! :wave:

GalaxyAngel said:
me2...

*need take DOZEN TUMS*

:barf:.....

Need discussion seriouis matter of issues TIME TO STOP WAY OFF TOPIC...

I second w/mlkshgrl! :wave:

nods.. I agreed with you

I dunno Im starting to think its pointless. You give them a place to argue about anything and they still want to ruin a thread. I don't get it...In this thread there is not even such a thing as going off topic because you can just vent about what is irking you but yet the other thread ruining continues

^Angel^ said:
Yeah I've noticed :( ...

It's simple to read a thread, but it does seem hard for some of them to ignore it, but some wants to keep arguing back and fourth and that keeps it going no where but except like how your clothes go about in a dryer, it keeps going around in circles and being heated which it can be tiring and a turn off.....

It would be nice if some were taken in PM, maybe it wouldn't gone a bit off topic... I :dunno:...

Please don't get me wrong here, I'm not pointing this to no one, just wanted to state my opinion on how I see it that's all ;)

Hey! Is that my shirt there in the dryer?
:thumb:

LOL @ Tousi.

Someone let the dogs out. :whistle:

Tousi did it...I saw him whenever he opened the door to sneak in the laundry room to grab his shirt

HAHHAHA... tshirt is getting shrunk it....

G'nite everyone.. Im going hit the sack (bedtime) ready for job an interview...
byebye allllll everyones! :D

another thing that irks me is whenever people are catagorized...well this person is a bible thumper, that person is a glbt, that person is this that person is that. See the common word in this...person...meaning people we are all people. I hate being put into a group because I am much more than one thing!

Tousi said:
Hey! Is that my shirt there in the dryer?

Uh-oh, you mean the blue one?.. :shock: .. Well ummm there's something you need to know, RR pour some bleach in the washer, which he thought the clothes in the washer were all white, sooo ummm.....

Here's your blue shirt.... :Oops:

mlkshkgrl said:
another thing that irks me is whenever people are catagorized...well this person is a bible thumper, that person is a glbt, that person is this that person is that. See the common word in this...person...meaning people we are all people. I hate being put into a group because I am much more than one thing!

Yeah, I agree that we are more alike than we are different. That's why I abhor political correctness!

^Angel^ said:
Uh-oh, you mean the blue one?.. :shock: .. Well ummm there's something you need to know, RR pour some bleach in the washer, which he thought the clothes in the washer were all white, sooo ummm.....

Here's your blue shirt.... :Oops:

All white!? Well, that's good cuz now no one will ever really know who the culprit is!
:laugh2:

*runs behind Tousi with pink spray paint and marks a pink x* now they will all know!

Tousi said:
All white!? Well, that's good cuz now no one will ever really know who the culprit is!
:laugh2:

all white of shirt .. if it is in summer and you get wet from rain .. maybe guys will see thur your shirt ?? LOL ahhh I better ran away from you lol :lol: :Oops:

mlkshkgrl said:
*runs behind Tousi with pink spray paint and marks a pink x* now they will all know!

Whoo Hoo! The woman runs, too! Hmmmm, wondering if she wears Army boots, too? lol

mlkshkgrl said:
how did you know? did you sneak in and look thru the closet?

I have a "feel" for people if I listen to them long enough, no thanks to bbnt, tho! Ah, I'm rambling now and best rest my weary bod and teeming orb for another day. *Tousi walking off into the sunset and disappears in a whiff of smoke.*

Lol, seriously, thanks for a good day of fun. It was an unusual day for me; I was a tad out of my element but it was refreshing. Gotta go.

Be good, be sane, and most of all laugh! The ROI is astronomical, I tell ya!
:hug:

Back