Are you wondering if that is you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaand...you might want to also be prepared to look something like this when you get off the plane. ;) You know, long ride over!

wet-cat-2.jpg

Geez, thanks for making me look bad in advance as soon as I get off the plane in the USA. :ugh:

I'm sure the extra kibbles and Marian Keyes can be arranged. :whistle:

Liebling!!! *giggles* You never told us about your lovely backyard plants!

1.jpg

Additionally, I didn't know that you started modelling.

goodad.jpg

ALEX!!!! I KNOW being an admin is hard work, and you've got a large amount of frustrations - but this is NOT the answer!!!

DogDownload.jpg

nozobo said:
:jaw: Guess what... When we enter that place and we found a :deal: of ONG's birthplace... If you wanna go enter that specific place... then come down to Denver, Colorado and I'll take you to Wadsworth Blvd and Crestline Ave to that place :giggle:

w00t I born in oldnavy store!! yayayayay :)

Malfoyish said:
Liebling!!! *giggles* You never told us about your lovely backyard plants!

1.jpg

Additionally, I didn't know that you started modelling.

goodad.jpg

:-o sssshhhhhhh.... Why you post like this without get the permission from me..... ??? shhhhhh..... I thought I trust you......

kidding............ :fu: :giggle:

Malfoyish said:
ALEX!!!! I KNOW being an admin is hard work, and you've got a large amount of frustrations - but this is NOT the answer!!!

DogDownload.jpg

If Alex´s puppy do like this.... No AllDeaf forum... :tears:

Hahahahaha!!!! Kuifje was a cat in his past life, did you know that? ;)

attitude.jpg

Malfoyish said:

DogDownload.jpg
Oh man.. If this computer cost me $4,500 and if this dog pees on it :squint: . I am going take this dog and tass it outside.

Malfoyish said:

DogDownload.jpg

Oh, if any of my pets ever dare to do such a thing... it would be safe to bet that my head would go boom!

Hey, that's a pissed off pet...perhaps he's trying to say his owner spends too much time on message boards? ;) Or he's letting the problem members know what he thinks.

At any rate...hee hee.

Malfoyish said:
Hahahahaha!!!! Kuifje was a cat in his past life, did you know that? ;)

attitude.jpg

Yes, I admit it. I was born in the Year of the Cat, ya know? And I am a leo, a big cat. And the irony is that I prefer dogs. Oh well. :hugs:

Malfy is wondering why she got herself into this even through her duty of diaper changing was over.

crappyjob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back