Are you wondering if that is you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those times Banjo have watched his own puppy eating it's food so quickly and he got curious what it is like to eat his own puppy's food.

baby_dog.jpg

CCSinned ordered a Hooter's Calender, After receiving the calendar he said "Where's the breasts?!!"

hooters.jpg

Tekkmortal had gone crazy running out on the golfing field hoping he would get approved by singles women out there. :giggle:

0059.jpg

Why would Meggie needs a man when she has her own self-Remote Control?

0049.jpg

^Angel^ got fed up with people using celluar phones while driving so one day she decide to make her own sign out on the street....

nocell.jpg

Kaztie had an idea of how to solved her problem dealing with her daugther asking questions where the baby came from?.......:giggle:

0432.jpg

Deaf258 got tired of his parent using up the roll of toilet paper, So one day he did a pay back....

toiletpaper_copy1.jpg

Alas...Cheri, in her old age, couldn't seem to find a job other than smell-testing deodorant...

underarm.jpg

I can see why a previous member parked his vehicle on the handicap parking zone. This explained why, Shame on you tsk tsk.

bad_roadsign.gif

Malfoyish said:
Alas...Cheri, in her old age, couldn't seem to find a job other than smell-testing deodorant...

underarm.jpg

Ewww! :fu:

Magatus's saving files don't like him very much.....If you can tell?

0419.gif

Cheri said:
^Angel^ got fed up with people using celluar phones while driving so one day she decide to make her own sign out on the street....

nocell.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: you know me very well Cheri, that's sounds like me!!! Good one girl!!! haha...

btw, where can I buy that at?...

^Angel^ said:
:rofl: :rofl: you know me very well Cheri, that's sounds like me!!! Good one girl!!! haha...

btw, where can I buy that at?...
i guess that u have order sign shade and ask RR to make letters on sign.. :laugh2:

Cheri said:
CCSinned ordered a Hooter's Calender, After receiving the calendar he said "Where's the breasts?!!"

hooters.jpg
:mad2: I GOT RIPPED OFF!!! :mad2:
I get cranky without my hooter fix... :rofl:
You're cracking me up Cheri:rofl:

Cheri said:
I can see why a previous member parked his vehicle on the handicap parking zone. This explained why, Shame on you tsk tsk.

bad_roadsign.gif
Me? How did you find out I did that??? :Oops: :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back