Are you satisfied with Danger Sidekick 3?

Vote

• Total voters
N

Neo

If Yes or No then why?

If you don't own sk3 then no need bash.

Hell no, SK3 is so lousy mobile device.

Too limited for my taste.

SK3 is no longer own me! it grow me out. I jump from beginer to advance device (BlackBerry).

SK3 is better for next genernation/ young genernation and beginers.

couple years ago, there were high hype about upgrading to SK3, now they are complaining! That is why I always RME when people rants before they are actually released. I do not rush into upgrading anything.

I see senior-citizen use sidekick. Only problem, they cannot read that tiny text. Oh geez, I told them to get blackberry.

I see senior-citizen use sidekick. Only problem, they cannot read that tiny text. Oh geez, I told them to get blackberry.

my good friend did mention me that sk3 cannot adjust the font size so last month he switched himself it to BB device, 8705e, that can adjusts the font sizes and he is happy that he can read better on his BB device.

My friend complained to me about battery life, battery life was 100% at 6am, He went to outside for work in all days till 5pm and battery is very low already. I told him mine Treo is around 2-3 days. He shocked I paid $300 Treo and he paid $300. What a joke. I told him well Sk3 is cheaper as $30 per month and mine $70. He doesn’t really care about money. as he can afford $70 for work. That's all he care about coverage, high speed internet, and battery life. He work for construction at anywhere and sometime he had hard time to communication to his boss thru sk3. He said Sk3 is worse than Sk2 ever!

Other person I know, He own Sk2 for year and he is not happy with it. He was sick of see X when he is inside the build. So he switched it to nokia 6800 under t-mobile and he said coverage is much BETTER!.

First of all I do not want to bash SK at all. It was a good device for instant messaging and email but the limitation of adding 3rd party applications got me feeling frustrated. When I had the SK, it was cool but then I bought the BlackBerry because it met my needs of a device. Once again I'm not going to say anything bad about SK because I do like it, it is just what a person needs.

I also have a Sidekick 3 but I use my AT&T/Cingular 8252 most of times.

Sidekick 3 is all right. When I was living in Atlanta's farther northern suburbs, I hardly was able to get reception anywhere in the house and in my yard. But now I have moved back closer to Atlanta, I get strong reception and got disconnected maybe four times since January.

I have no plans to ditch my Sidekick 3 for now. I guess I want to hang on it when T-Mobile rolls out 3G network.

Perfect! That's show you are newbie. Your question is answer already. :)
Here's my reason for asking:

First, you start the thread with...
If Yes or No then why?

If you don't own sk3 then no need bash.
Then, you make this bashing comment...
I believe Sk3 is for newbie.
So, it makes me wonder if you ever owned a Sidekick 3. If you never did, then why bash? ;)

I dont own sk3 or sk2 or anything for pager or sidekick or blackberry that I dont have my own dang! :( lol oh well hehe :giggle:

Back