Are you satisfied with Danger Sidekick 3?

Vote

• Total voters
I am stuck with Sk3 due to contract for 2 years. If I cancel the account I would have to pay 200 dollars. Damn them they are dirty asses. I couldn't block anyone on my tmail. Everytime person tmailed me and I get pissed and couldnt block the losers from ebay shits. So I fed up and smashed my Sk3 with my hammer... whole thing is pieces by pieces. Then my finance want Sk3 so I got it replaced and had to pay 110 dollars to replace it. So now my fiance own my SK3. I learned my lesson to look for devices that can block emails. Sidekick are such retards.

I am stuck with Sk3 due to contract for 2 years. If I cancel the account I would have to pay 200 dollars. Damn them they are dirty asses. I couldn't block anyone on my tmail. Everytime person tmailed me and I get pissed and couldnt block the losers from ebay shits. So I fed up and smashed my Sk3 with my hammer... whole thing is pieces by pieces. Then my finance want Sk3 so I got it replaced and had to pay 110 dollars to replace it. So now my fiance own my SK3. I learned my lesson to look for devices that can block emails. Sidekick are such retards.

What sort of phone do you have it right now after you smashed your SK3?

via 8700~

Zing, Hell yeah! You feeling frustrate that way I did. I had probelm with T-Mobile/ Danger have none select block email of jerks whom I don't know.

Zing, take my advice, the best THIRD party like POP3/ IMAP email thru Yahoo, or Gmail on any wireless device. That what the idea I did put Yahoo POP3 email on my fiancee's SK3 instead of tmail.com. She hasn't problem with it so far. She can put anonmyous emails on block thrur Yahoo opition period. No longer anony her at all. :)

Back