Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

While I don't agree with abortion on a personal level, I also feel that the government has no right to regulate this. This is a decision that should be decided between a woman, her partner (baby's father), her doctor and her God. The government has no place in the decision. For that reason and that reason alone I am pro-choice.

While I don't agree with abortion on a personal level, I also feel that the government has no right to regulate this. This is a decision that should be decided between a woman, her partner (baby's father), her doctor and her God. The government has no place in the decision. For that reason and that reason alone I am pro-choice.

Agreed! I am pro-choice and it shouldnt be our business on what goes on in people's personal and private lives. We should worry about ourselves. I wouldnt get an abortion without a very good reason.

Abortion=killing.
For a partial abortion, I think that is much worse because the baby is already developing inside her and why should it be terminated when there is a life in progress?
Abortion doesn't always equal killing. Late trimester abortions tend to be used for things like if the baby's died inutereo or if the baby has VERY profound birth defects. Late trimester abortions aren't generally done on babies in really perfect health. I do agree somewhat that late trimester abortions should go through an ethics board........and also that the parents and doctors need the most up to date info possible. A lot of conditions, the info on them is VERY outdated. I think that late trimester abortions should just be for REALLY severe birth defects. Not for things like Down's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbur

Agreed! I am pro-choice and it shouldnt be our business on what goes on in people's personal and private lives. We should worry about ourselves. I wouldnt get an abortion without a very good reason.

Yes I'm with you both.

I want to change my answer. I believe abortion should be mandatory.

I am going to post the same thing from the New vs Old Testament thread about my opinion about the abortion. I am more like both pro-life and pro-choice. Was I correct?

About the abortion. Let me type to understanding my point.

If woman was pregant, and the man left her, she have right to abortion if she want.

If man rape woman, and woman happened became pregant, that woman have right to abortion.

If woman want to stay with man who she became preganted from, she have right to abortion depends on the couple's decision.

If woman could die from being pregant, she have right to abortion no matter what if her husband/boyfriend disapprove it.

If woman decide to run away from her husband or boyfriend, and abort her baby in her pregant, that is not a love.

But. Don't worry. Why? Because most of the time, husbands or boyfriends love their girlfriend or wife, and would let her to decide. THAT is a COUPLE'S DECISION.

I unds. I am expressing my concern here I was always Pro-lifer till saw lawmakers try to control women's right then I am slowing change my mind to Pro-choice. I am not going to tell women what to do with their bodies but I know my feeling, I hate abortions. It still is murder to abort unborn babies.

Just wondering if what you thought about the rights of the babies? What is the middle ground between the rights of the women and babies?

Women can do anything but who can protect the lives of innocent babies? There are laws to protect women but we need something to protect the babies. SD made a move to do this.

In the first place, why have sex without protection? Is it an outrage that women and men bemoan that they couldn't help it when they had chosen to have an unprotected sex? The babies are paying for the mother's choose to be foolish. They die for it... not their mistake but the mistakes of their mother.

Why not have pure love without sex? You do not need to have sex to show pure love or to prove that you love this person. When both man and woman make a vow to love each other rest of their lives, then have sex and have babies... (not necessarily to have sex to produce baby but only when they are ready).

I know ladies who had abortion and regretted for their choice to have abortion. Several of them lost the abilities to produce babies. They are now pro-lifers trying to help others understand the price they are paying. I didnt tell them to be a prolifer.

Even that woman who was responsible for the 1972 Ruling on abortion has changed her mind... she is now prolife. I know a nurse who quit working in abortion clinic because she could hear babies crying and screamed out during abortion process. It is really heartbreaking to know that the killings of thousands babies each day. I didnt tell them to be a prolifer.

Freedom is not really a freedom... blood is spilled so that we can have freedom (what about the soldier's freedom to live?). Freedom is not really freedom because it does have limitation - one cannot kill another person because one feel one have freedom to live whatever one wants. What about the freedom of those who are murdered? What of the freedom to live of the babies who were aborted? Freedom is being abused so one can kill a living person to live the way one wants. Yet abortion is here to kill living innocent babies to let a woman to do whatever they want. One must respect other's freedom to live in order to preserve freedom. Often you need to kill to preserve freedom and that only falls on soldiers and authorities like police. The police would arrest those gang members who murdered because they want to live the way they want... does it make sense to kill babies, not people?

This is just a common sense thinking to provoke some serious thinking. It is not an intend to open a can of worms but I just wanted to say something that most prolifers would agree with. If you pro-choicers disagree with this... that is fine... you are entiled to your opinion in the same way I in mine. I am not here to bash anyone. I read just about all the replies and disagreed with some of you but I ain't going to criticize you for your opinion.

I am not here to fish for more prolifers or shoot the pro-choicers... Keep that in your mind.

<--- PRO-LIFE..... unborn babies are innocent and precious soul and human being. Why people want to abort unborn babies is because scare of having a baby??? or take a responsible for this??? Thousands of unborn babies are in Heaven now with our God the Father!

Youre a prolife? What about Hillary Clinton? Just curious if you knew?

Halford, I agree everything what you say but you forget one thing is risk mother's life/health.

Check this link
Pro-choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It written "her health or life (or that of the fetus) is at risk, contraception was used but failed" is belongs to Pro-Choice, that's why I support this.

At first I thought I am for pro-life until I learn that I would make myself hypocrity if I support pro-life and agree to terminate a baby due mother's health/risk reason.

Don’t trivialize when a woman decides for not want to risk her life/health to carry her unborn baby to full term due the medical reasons, etc. It can be life-threatening for her. That's why I 'm for a pro-choice and support women's rights because every woman has the right to put her health first, no matter what. If you decide for Pro-Life which means is you put fetus rights first before mother's risk health.

If anyone who support pro-life which mean that woman scarifice her risk life for carry baby full term. I do not scarifice my life/health to give birth to baby that's why I am for pro-choice.

Halford, I agree everything what you say but you forget one thing is risk mother's life/health.

Check this link
Pro-choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It written "her health or life (or that of the fetus) is at risk, contraception was used but failed" is belongs to Pro-Choice, that's why I support this.

At first I thought I am for pro-life until I learn that I would make myself hypocrity if I support pro-life and agree to terminate a baby due mother's health/risk reason.

Don’t trivialize when a woman decides for not want to risk her life/health to carry her unborn baby to full term due the medical reasons, etc. It can be life-threatening for her. That's why I 'm for a pro-choice and support women's rights because every woman has the right to put her health first, no matter what. If you decide for Pro-Life which means is you put fetus rights first before mother's risk health.

If anyone who support pro-life which mean that woman scarifice her risk life for carry baby full term. I do not scarifice my life/health to give birth to baby that's why I am for pro-choice.

A doctor in Atlanta, Ga told my former sister-in-law that her health would be in risk if she had a baby. She aborted the first one. but at her second pregancy, she ignored her dr's orders... she had a grand total of 4 children. Now doctors do not know everything.

I left out info about the risk of mother's life for a reason. It is not always true that the mother's life would be in risk.

Long ago a mother threw her newborn baby to the wolves so she can live. She was sentenced to prison for that. Question is: should it be ok to kill unborn baby while it is wrong to kill a newborn baby? That is a fine line there.

Last edited:
Used to be a pro-choice, now I'm pro-life, my reason is simple, I've seen one woman who had 4 abortions and said if she became pregnant again, would do it again. That's the idea that shows me that there are careless people out in the society who thinks abortion is the only way out out of their problems without protection, when they should be having safe sex. Is it fair to kill an unborn baby just because one doesn't want to have safe sex?

:eek3: wow, thats a horrible story to hear! I think that type of situtation should come up with the legislation people like her shold be sertlized permanmently tho I'm pro-choice

I think the grass is greener on both sides for pro-life AND pro-choice

if a famous person of your country becomes ill and the only chance for his/her survival is to be hooked up to you for 9 months.....

you're suddenly hooked up and you feel the side effects and the pains and they increase in severity and intensity for 9 months , youre virtually a prisoner

As everyones reaction to support this famous person is totally being human, some people will do it and others wont for many different reasons and the bottom line is that we're all human beings and given the choice to be a human beings we are is a reward by itself :)
Let people choose to be Pro-Life, Let people choose to be Pro-Choice

So overall I'm pro-choice as it gives people an opportunity to be pro-life and pro-choice

tho when I'm re-reading it I somehow feel so hypocritial....

I think the grass is greener on both sides for pro-life AND pro-choice

if a famous person of your country becomes ill and the only chance for his/her survival is to be hooked up to you for 9 months.....

you're suddenly hooked up and you feel the side effects and the pains and they increase in severity and intensity for 9 months , youre virtually a prisoner

As everyones reaction to support this famous person is totally being human, some people will do it and others wont for many different reasons and the bottom line is that we're all human beings and given the choice to be a human beings we are is a reward by itself :)
Let people choose to be Pro-Life, Let people choose to be Pro-Choice

So overall I'm pro-choice as it gives people an opportunity to be pro-life and pro-choice

tho when I'm re-reading it I somehow feel so hypocritial....

It never happeend... It will not happen.

What are you saying? When you feel so hypocritial, what will you do about it? Are you going to accept the fact that you are hypocrite and do nothing - brush it off? Or are you taking action and do something?

for the sake of the story.... I feel that this pro-lifer has made a great sacrifice for the country to save the important person. This person should be declared a great hero and there should be a National Day of prolifer to honor this person for the sacrifice. I am sure that the public would shun the pro-choicer and condemn this person for the choice of rejecting to help.

It is all about giving yourself or be selfish.

pro choice! I do not care why or how because no one should be getting into anyone's business!

pro choice! I do not care why or how because no one should be getting into anyone's business!

no need to be on defense you chose to reveal your support and you need to expect discussion from others... If you do not want anyone to talk to you about this discussion, just stay out... youre welcome to watch...

Back