Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

You entitled on your opinion, I understood.
My Callie was so suffering from her midget disease and there is no cure for that... She'd been suffering for so long time, so I didn't think it was fair to let her to suffer her own illness like that... Her medicines were so pricy and i barely could afford it; $40-$45 three days per. I had a reason to put her in rest in peace.

Some pets may not able to be healed, and their owners have a reason to do that... I see nothing's wrong with that, in my opinion.

sorry Piyo. so sad to hear about that. but you have to understand that in my opinion, it's too cruel and selfish to keep dog alive while he's/she's in pain. That's why I have no problem putting my dog to sleep if he's in lot of pain from old age.

You know.... I've actually never heard of breast cancer in dog. wow I didn't know!

Sorry I have to disagree with both of you. You never know if the pets want to go through the suicide or not. Sorry to be blunt..

Also about the breast cancer, the cancer can go anywhere in the living object whatsoever inside that are weak, like my old dog's breast.

Sorry I have to disagree with both of you. You never know if the pets want to go through the suicide or not. Sorry to be blunt..

Also about the breast cancer, the cancer can go anywhere in the living object whatsoever inside that are weak, like my old dog's breast.

Bond font - yes it's true; none of us know how animals/pets feel about that. However, I believe it's better for them to end their suffering of various illnesses where there is no cure. I'm not a heartless person to take my Callie's life but be fair. If you think a sleep-in needle is a bad choice, then we (inculding myself) are supppose to be selfishful and greedy owners for take their lives, aren't we? What if I really make a 'bad option'? Well, I will be damned as my fault for Callie's death like an idiotic and 'ruthless' owner yet quite selfish of me...
To me, I just don't think so. It's actually very selffishlesss choice to make a desicion for my Callie. It's not matter if you don't like it or not. It's about about her life that I care for. EDIT: That's why some owners have a good reason to stop pets' uncurable illnesses.

I think it'll be nice if we find an advanced technical tool for able to communcation with pets or animals, so we will know what they feel, their thoughts, and others. It would be helpful for owners to make a best decision for their pets...

Bond font - yes it's true; none of us know how animals/pets feel about that. However, I believe it's better for them to end their suffering of various illnesses where there is no cure. I'm not a heartless person to take my Callie's life but be fair. If you think a sleep-in needle is a bad choice, then we (inculding myself) are supppose to be selfishful and greedy owners for take their lives, aren't we? What if I really make a 'bad option'? Well, I will be damned as my fault for Callie's death like an idiotic and 'ruthless' owner yet quite selfish of me...
To me, I just don't think so. It's actually very selffishlesss choice to make a desicion for my Callie. It's not matter if you don't like it or not. It's about about her life that I care for. EDIT: That's why some owners have a good reason to stop pets' uncurable illnesses.

I think it'll be nice if we find an advanced technical tool for able to communcation with pets or animals, so we will know what they feel, their thoughts, and others. It would be helpful for owners to make a best decision for their pets...

I never said that owners who put their pets in sleep as selfish, I only disagree with that "Ohh it's okay to end pet's life, they will be fine". It's just that this case shouldn't not be take so lightly. I can understand about your cat, Callie, it's lot of works to take care of Callie to keep him/her alive and yet cause him/her suffer more, this seems reasonable decision to put him/her in sleep.

But my old dog, Holly, she still can live and rest, there is no prices to pay to keep her alive and I can be home all the times to take care of her like if she need me to help her to get on the couch, or help her to walk to outside to pee, or etc so it's pretty unnecessary for me to put her in sleep because she is doing allright even though she have cancer. While we skipped putting her in sleep, we saved her 4 months of living before she finally passed away.

My aunt right now have cancer and won't live any longer, but she doesn't want to get through the suicide and would prefer to die at her home in nature, I wonder if some of the pets would want to do the same thing as my aunt...

Back