are you open mind about gay?

I don't know...

Maybe God probably do love Gay people too...

Fine, have Gay marriage...

Let's God judge...

:roll: here we go again.

The*Empress, this topic is about gay issue, not GOD issue. If you have not got anything to say about the gay issue, then leave this topic alone. We don't want this to get locked up because of YOU!

Okay back to the topic, I am all for gay marriage cos I am happy for them. They have feelings just like the straight people. I have friends who are gays and are living together as 'married' couple cos gay marriage is not allow in Australia. We got invited to their engagement party and it was great. We still got a bottle of wine with their pic on it from the engagement party. They are happy just like the straight are happy with their lives, no different.

EyesBlueDeaf said:-
1) I support LGBTQI marriage wholeheartedly. I think it is time for many LGBTQI couples who have been together for many years to 'finally' get married. For example.. my partner and I have been together for 17 years and YES, we do want to get married so we have the equal privileges like hetrosexual married couples.

Wow! thats great you have been together for 17 years. Of course, you and your partner want to get married. I hope it will happen soon to fullfill your dream. Eventually soon, the law may allow you both to marry. I just wish it will hurry up and allow the gay marriage worldwide. Now more and more people are gays, we moving along with times like in the 'new world' unlike the history when there is not many gays and homosexual considers as a bad thing. Gays are opening up now and people are starting to be more aware about gays now when they realise that gays do have feelings just like they have. Thats what I am seeing now happening. :)

{Mod Edit: Comment/Suggestion removed--considered a form of belittling another member's opinion.}

Anyway, I support gay marriage and benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:
YEA!!! It MUST legal because of personal choice and its NOTHING to be wrong about homosexual.

Yepper i m open mind about gay who is married as long they are BE HAPPY! but i'm st8 ... i have one of my best friend who is gay i know him grew up from childhood so He is happy much fall in love with his's sweet guy for 4 years i lost count LOL! so i m soo happy for both of them cuz they are much in love ;)

Mod Note:

Several posts have been removed--pls. stay on topic for which this thread is concerned with. Create a 'new' thread if considering other topics and whatnot whether it be directly related to the topic or not.

Thank you!

~RR

I think it isnt fair that Empress had to say GOD in this thread and RR removed my comment to tell Empress to stop say it! RR why didnt you tell Empress to stop to say GOD in this thread? It hadnt to do with Gay. It disappointed me bec mod closed my thread since Empress and other person said God and bible. I told them to stop. They didnt listen, so now empress said it and I told her stop. Now she stopped but this thread hadnt closed. It isnt fair.

Sorry for off point!!!

I am lesbian myself. Thanks god that we have a open minded friends who do understand abt the marriage, benifit, etc.

I think it isnt fair that Empress had to say GOD in this thread and RR removed my comment to tell Empress to stop say it! RR why didnt you tell Empress to stop to say GOD in this thread? It hadnt to do with Gay. It disappointed me bec mod closed my thread since Empress and other person said God and bible. I told them to stop. They didnt listen, so now empress said it and I told her stop. Now she stopped but this thread hadnt closed. It isnt fair.

Sorry for off point!!!

I am lesbian myself. Thanks god that we have a open minded friends who do understand abt the marriage, benifit, etc.

You can create new thread again about gay marriage and sealed "NO BASHING!!!" too.

RedheadGrrl, did you report the problem you were having? There's the report post feature, did you use it?

Some posts were removed for a good reason. Let the mods do their jobs. If you have questions, contact me directly.

Again, please let's stay on topic. Thank you.

And gay people said they are OPEN MINDED, not true,

Because

if you're Open Minded
then how come you won't sleep with the Opposite Sex???????????????

And if you're so open MINDED, then How come we can't talk about GOD?

And gay people said they are OPEN MINDED, not true,

Because

if you're Open Minded
then how come you won't sleep with the Opposite Sex???????????????

And if you're so open MINDED, then How come we can't talk about GOD?

So if your open minded, you mean you will sleep with anyone who wants to sleep with you?

Well if the definition of being open minded means sleeping with who ever wants to, why dont you try sleeping with a few women?

Im Gay, Im open minded, ill talk about God with you or let you talk about god. Do whatever you want. who cares.

Yes I am open minded about gay/lesbian/trangender/bisexual/asexual because it is their life and their business not mine.

So if your open minded, you mean you will sleep with anyone who wants to sleep with you?

Well if the definition of being open minded means sleeping with who ever wants to, why dont you try sleeping with a few women?

Im Gay, Im open minded, ill talk about God with you or let you talk about god. Do whatever you want. who cares.

No, I do not agree with you. Open-mindedness does not mean having sex with people of same sex. It means learning about different people, respecting their differences and tolerating them. A person can be very religious and open-minded at the same time. They can refuse to accept homosexuality for themselves, but respect and tolerate gay people at the same time.

I have known some gay and lesbian people to be quite close-minded and unaccepting of differences. There are some proof of that in here.

Don't get me wrong, I am gay so dont jump to conclusions about me.

Yes I am open minded about gay/lesbian/trangender/bisexual/asexual because it is their life and their business not mine.
I'm an open-minded person about the heterosexual people because that's their life and their business.. not mine :giggle:

:roll: here we go again.

The*Empress, this topic is about gay issue, not GOD issue. If you have not got anything to say about the gay issue, then leave this topic alone. We don't want this to get locked up because of YOU!

Okay back to the topic, I am all for gay marriage cos I am happy for them. They have feelings just like the straight people. I have friends who are gays and are living together as 'married' couple cos gay marriage is not allow in Australia. We got invited to their engagement party and it was great. We still got a bottle of wine with their pic on it from the engagement party. They are happy just like the straight are happy with their lives, no different.

EyesBlueDeaf said:-

Wow! thats great you have been together for 17 years. Of course, you and your partner want to get married. I hope it will happen soon to fullfill your dream. Eventually soon, the law may allow you both to marry. I just wish it will hurry up and allow the gay marriage worldwide. Now more and more people are gays, we moving along with times like in the 'new world' unlike the history when there is not many gays and homosexual considers as a bad thing. Gays are opening up now and people are starting to be more aware about gays now when they realise that gays do have feelings just like they have. Thats what I am seeing now happening. :)

Whooo Hoooo Well said....

I don't care.

I hate it when people expect me to give them an answer that's yes or no. Cuz, I don't care.

I actually had this gal who was "unexpectedly" invited to a party at my house last summer. She asked me, "Are you for or against gay marriage?" My answer? "I don't care." She kept it up expecting me to say whether I was for or against it. Well, I don't have any opinion on it. It doesn't mean that I'm for it or against it, I just don't care.

If God wont marry them, then I guess the saying that "God loves everyone" is not true then?

I have gay friends and they're very nice people. God loves gay people, but hates their ACTIONS.

Im against gay marriages, but I do not offend them, but respect them.

Magnix

No, I do not agree with you. Open-mindedness does not mean having sex with people of same sex. It means learning about different people, respecting their differences and tolerating them. A person can be very religious and open-minded at the same time. They can refuse to accept homosexuality for themselves, but respect and tolerate gay people at the same time.

I have known some gay and lesbian people to be quite close-minded and unaccepting of differences. There are some proof of that in here.

Don't get me wrong, I am gay so dont jump to conclusions about me.

I think you misunderstood me, I agree with you. Empress said that she believes that gay people are not open minded because they are not willing to have sex with people of the opposite gender.

I am lesbian, I 100% agree that being open minded, is more about being tolerant and just accepting of other people. It has nothing to do with who you want to sleep with. I could not agree with you more. I just think you misunderstood what I was saying. I was disagreeing with Empress, she is the one who said that gays and lesbians are closed minded because they dont want to have sex with other people.

sorry for the confusion.

I have gay friends and they're very nice people. God loves gay people, but hates their ACTIONS.

Im against gay marriages, but I do not offend them, but respect them.

Magnix

If you are against gay marriage thats fine, dont go marry a gay person.

If you dont like gay marriage, then dont have a gay marriage.

My big point is that, marriage is not ONLY a religious ceremony. But in the united states people who are married get special tax benefits, special insurance reductions and numerous other special rights. And to not allow gay people to get married is saying that gay people cant have the same rights. The american constitution does not allow for discrimination, so if we offer special rights and laws to some people, we have to offer them to ALL people.

That would be like saying okay, adult white married men get tax benefits, but adult black females dont get any. Its discrimination.

Now if this were just an issue of religion, it would be fine. But marriage is not just about religion, because we have special laws and rights that people get when they are married. And not allowing EVERYONE to have FAIR and EQUAL access to those rights is illegal, its against the constitution.

So being against gay marriage for a religious reason, i understand your point of view, but you also have to understand that its not JUST about religion anymore. When the USA decided that they wanted to give special laws and rights to married people, they put a mix of religion and state. If they are going to allow straight people to get married and have tax reductions and insurance rate deductions then they have to allow gay persons to be EQUAL.

Gay people arent asking for something special, we are only asking to be treated just like everyone else. And we arent we are being treated like second class citizens, like we arent as good as straight people so we cant have the same laws. Thats just absurd, and its horrible illegal. At one time in this country it was illegal for black people to marry white people, and thats just the same, its WRONG to stop people form loving each other. Its WRONG to tell someone who they can marry.

WE ARENT ASKING FOR ANYTHING SPECIAL, WE JUST WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

FAIRLY AND EQUALLY.

We are human beings just like straight people. Stop treating us like aliens.

Back