are you open mind about gay?

Lucky me

Reaction score
Im just curious.. how do you feel about gay who getting same sex married? good sex?? :dance2: :69: feel good? :buttsex: Please write and what is your think about that?

For me it doesnt matter..as long as they are happy. I think it is sad that voters want to ban gay marriages when it has nothing to do with their personal lives. What they do behind doors does not affect me so why should I ban it?

As for feeling good, I am straight so I wouldnt be able to answer that. :giggle: but I am sure sex is sex regardless of who u do it with but when there is love involved, of course it makes it better.

Well I am straight female ok I do have some gay friends.. Interest that I were questions them about gay sex issue.. Some of them Don't like to have intercourse! Only Blow job?

23_33_7.gif

I don't have a problem with gay people. I rather not to bother them. Cause they are not my business.. As long they are happy couple..

I'm open minded and the gay/lesbain people aren't in my business, it's their life and their happiness.

I am open-minded... I do believe in gay marriages... even tho I am very STRAIGHT.... i have gay or lesbian friends... they have same feelings toward their lovers as well as the straight lovers... No differnce.....as long as they are happy.. SO BE IT!!

I'm what's known as an a-romantic asexual (no interest in sex or "normal" romance, but I have a girlfriend), and gay people don't bother me at all. I never understood why people think they have to tell others how to live their lives, and that is what really bothers me--anti-gay protesters. They have no right to decide how others are to live.

I'm what's known as an a-romantic asexual (no interest in sex or "normal" romance, but I have a girlfriend), and gay people don't bother me at all. I never understood why people think they have to tell others how to live their lives, and that is what really bothers me--anti-gay protesters. They have no right to decide how others are to live.

Yeah... RIGHT ON...Gays and Lesbians have same feelings as much as straight people...

Im just curious.. how do you feel about gay who getting same sex married? good sex?? :dance2: :69: feel good? :buttsex: Please write and what is your think about that?
okay.. i will answer to each of your question.
1) I support LGBTQI marriage wholeheartedly. I think it is time for many LGBTQI couples who have been together for many years to 'finally' get married. For example.. my partner and I have been together for 17 years and YES, we do want to get married so we have the equal privileges like hetrosexual married couples.
2) good sex??? I find your question funny. LGBTQI people get involved in relationship because they love eachother.. just like the hetrosexual people.
3) Feel good? Yes I feel good when I am being loved by my partner of 17 years.

okay.. i will answer to each of your question.
1) I support LGBTQI marriage wholeheartedly. I think it is time for many LGBTQI couples who have been together for many years to 'finally' get married. For example.. my partner and I have been together for 17 years and YES, we do want to get married so we have the equal privileges like hetrosexual married couples.
2) good sex??? I find your question funny. LGBTQI people get involved in relationship because they love eachother.. just like the hetrosexual people.
3) Feel good? Yes I feel good when I am being loved by my partner of 17 years.
Good for you EyesBlueDeaf!!! ;) I knew you and ur partner are so good to each other. I know you both want to have gay marriage. BUT in your heart u both are!

The deaf gay people here in Seattle is on the opposite side, they're closed minded about straight people. They barely social with them, too. I find it really, really weird.

The deaf gay people here in Seattle is on the opposite side, they're closed minded about straight people. They barely social with them, too. I find it really, really weird.
dang really?? wow!! GOOD FOR THEM!! hehe!! no offense! ;)

I feel gay should not get married, because God won't marry them.

I won't have sex with women... I'm not curious at all.

Penis make me feel good, and that is all I need. I don't need oral sex,
sex toys, or other exotic sex. I'm old fashioned, I don't need to be
popular to do sex. And I won't do tattoo or body piercing... people
need a busy life if they are so bored that they have to have exotic
sex, threesome or do drugs. No Thank You.

My last sex partner asked me to do oral sex on him, I said Hell NO, go
find somebody else to do it...
Because I won't do NASTY iMMORAL sex.

I only have sex before marriage, because I was curious about what sex
was, because I feel nobody will marry me because I am ugly. I asked men for sex and
they show me and I only had sex 4 times... with 3 men... and I was disappointed...
because they didn't give me orgasm, and I guess oh well...
I might as well masturbate... No more sex for me.

was, because I feel nobody will marry me because I am ugly. I asked men for sex and
they show me and I only had sex 4 times... with 3 men... and I was disappointed...

Nobody says that u have to have sex with women.
As for not liking sex, that's your personal choice.

If God wont marry them, then I guess the saying that "God loves everyone" is not true then?

Nobody says that u have to have sex with women.
As for not liking sex, that's your personal choice.

If God wont marry them, then I guess the saying that "God loves everyone" is not true then?

You're right!! "God is Love" Never hate!!! God knows how their feels. I am professional gay since birth. Don't ask me why.. when I see the men...my eyes into my brain to my heart . really fast beats.. wow!!:D ..that's how is my feeling...that's all...

Empress... you cannot judge all gays and lesbians.. they are human being as much as we all do.... Please respect!!

Marriage is sacred, should be only reserved for man and woman. As for gay couple, I think they should have same right as marriage couple with everything alike tax break, health insurance, and so on but not marriage license.

http://www.alldeaf.com/667104-post2.html
you are contradicting yourself!

Yep shel!! I agree with you. I dont understand why vote yes at the first place.

Back