Are you on time?

What time will YOU arrive?

• Total voters
I'm always early (mostly) :lol: I'm usually early when it comes to work and appointments, but for some events I don't show up early.

I voted right smack on time but I had been late to work at few time due time alarm issue like vibration isn't work.

I voted alway early. I would say mostly!!! depend on traffic jams to work.

Absolutely always either early or right on time. Punctuality is more than just being where you say you will when you say you'll be there. It's about respecting the other person's time enough to not waste it.

I am usually early for work as I like to do my own things before I start like checking emails, chat with other staff and change shoes. I get off the bus further away from work so I can walk to work as an excerise and I wears my runners. When I get to work, I change it to formal shoes for work.

I think it's funny that a lot of people say it depends on the situation. If I was ever going to be late for something, it would be doctors appointment because they are always late.

I'm always early, usually 10-15 minutes. That's just because I hate being late for stuff.

I must be early cuz I like to give myself time to relax before the appt, starting to work, or meeting with someone. I hate being late, it makes me feel guilty. LOL!

Am often early or on time. It's uncommon got me to be late until something popped up to delay me.

I voted right smack on time but I had been late to work at few time due time alarm issue like vibration isn't work.

And what, may I ask, are you doing with a vibrator that you can't get up? :naughty:

Oh, btw, I am always, always, always on time. I operate on PST (stands for Pete's Standard Time) and I am never late. Ever. If you feel a wind or a breeze picking up or a loud sound, that would be me making my arrival. As I said, I am never late.

Late people should be forced to wear chewing gum on the tip of their nose. If they don't chew it, then it should be someone else's gum placed there. Then, one full written page of sentences that says, "I will never be late again, ever! :D

And what, may I ask, are you doing with a vibrator that you can't get up? :naughty:

Oh, btw, I am always, always, always on time. I operate on PST (stands for Pete's Standard Time) and I am never late. Ever. If you feel a wind or a breeze picking up or a loud sound, that would be me making my arrival. As I said, I am never late.

Late people should be forced to wear chewing gum on the tip of their nose. If they don't chew it, then it should be someone else's gum placed there. Then, one full written page of sentences that says, "I will never be late again, ever! :D

It was static issue in time alarm's machine and keep popping the vibrator up until I was sleep so hard then vibrator won't shock so properly, just like little shock then I had fixed at few time then no lucky and I ordered new other time alarm with vibrator from online and no problem since Jan 2007.

QUOTE=SxyPorkie;877337]always come in anything early.... i hate to be late...[/QUOTE]

I don't like being late it always happen I am late :( It depends on the situation most of the time I am punctual for work, meeting, etc.. I always like to leave home a few minutes early due to traffic.

Back