Are you on time?

What time will YOU arrive?

• Total voters

moveright

Reaction score
Just wondering how you would rate yourself in punctuality?

depends, if for work early, appt on time cuz i dont like to wait in waiting room, and meet with friends late. lol

I am always early going to College in a small town on the island. I have always get myself early in time to go for appointment with my doctor or dentist or any event that I have to go. I have never been late, but sometime I do when there is bad weather or something I could not go with no fault of my own.

I'm always punctual at my office and others. I rarely get late, depending on the situation, like a bad traffic.

i always on time for work at mall before 5pm but i never late!

my mom always so LATE for appt like doctors,dentist but i told her must on times for leave before on times i like kept on schedules what i wanted it!

Always early to check out the seating, refreshments, facilities. Hate to be late.

I am always early when it comes to work, or places for meetin'.

My whole life grwoing up my Dad made us late for EVERYTHING!!! :pissed: So now as an adult I am always 15 minutes early. I HATE to be late. My dad emotionaly scared me!!! :giggle:

I'm either early, on time, sometimes running a little late depends on what's the reason of running late, most of the time it was the rush hour traffic. :giggle:

I'm usually early or on time for work but for other things, it's depends if I'm running late...

I'm usually early or on time for work but for other things, it's depends if I'm running late...

*cough* most of the time late on family gathers, lately she has been either on time nor early. I'll say about time there is God!!!

*cough* most of the time late on family gathers, lately she has been either on time nor early. I'll say about time there is God!!!

Like I said, it's depends if I'm running late :dunno2:

CHERI!!!! You are same as Angel It's depends if I'm running late. I read twice and you said it, too. winks!

It depends on the situation.

If it's for work or school, I would be on time.

If it's for a deaf social, I'm always a little late because when I show up on time... I have to wait for everyone else who follow DST (Deaf Standard Time). :roll:

Back