Are you guys sick of europe?

And we eat our pizza with our hands, or knife and folk; either way it doesn't matter. But, of course, we eat chocolate bars, such as Snickers using a knife and folk. :wave:

Very proper. What ho! Pip pip.

Yeah, I hear that's quite common in Europe. My brother in law Jurgen's parents are Italian (Dad) and French (mom) and they live in Austria. German is my brother in law's first language. I'll have to ask Jurgen how Austrians treated his parents when they first moved to Austria.

Well I've certainly heard of violent behavior of NBA and NFL stars if not the fans of the NBA and NFL teams.

I'm not a fan of what the Brits call football so I'm not likey to get caught up in the fights that I've heard of so often.

Here is another typical european problem: Africans escaping to europe from consquences of europeans exploiting natural resources in africa, just to be exploited by the criminal systems within europe. The racism in this case is ugly, too. Here it's the 'ndrangheta who are in charge, but the situation are much the same many places in europe. People need to wake up here, if they care.

Pope condemns 'exploitation' of immigrants - Telegraph

Agree that Europeans are greedy and selfish not showing any respect to many native cultures around the world including us here. We help them to survive and showed them how to grow crops and get fishes to eat on the table. We are still discriminate as usual. No change. :(

But you learned them to kill themselves with tobacco, too :)

Yeah, what europeans have done and still is doing in the americas is extremely stupid, disrespecting and selfish.

Aw, don't let 1 idiots coments let you form a view. British people are among the most friendliest and nicest people that you are ever likely to meet anywhere in the world.
And hey! If me, an Irish guy can say that, well there must be some truth in it!:lol:

Agree, there is a lot of cool britons. The best parties I have been to were all in... United Kingdoms! :)

Do you want to move to the USA?

USA is not bad compared with other countries, and far from the last country on my list. On the top of my list is Australia, though never been there. Never heard anyone saying anything negative about Australia.:hmm:

USA is not bad compared with other countries, and far from the last country on my list. On the top of my list is Australia, though never been there. Never heard anyone saying anything negative about Australia.:hmm:

Every country has its problems. I am surprised you haven't heard anything negative about Australia, which I suppose can be a good thing. :) Anyway, according to the recent Indian media reports, Australia is a racist country, and our police are the KKK.

Pizza Hut did slices pizza andf lot people can eat pizza with their hands. I think only snob people eat pizza with a fork and knife.

I like europan because there is a different place. My favourite place is Spain. Why? Because foods is so great, better weather than UK and beach. :). One day i hope visit to austraila !

You need to visit USA too.

Every country has its problems. I am surprised you haven't heard anything negative about Australia, which I suppose can be a good thing. :) Anyway, according to the recent Indian media reports, Australia is a racist country, and our police are the KKK.

Please don't start a "are you guys sick of australia" thread, as it's the last country I have some thiny faith in :lol: Ok, australians invented CI, but I still admire the nature and really want to visit it and live there for a while.

Seriously, India speaking those words? Talk about calling the kettle black. They have a caste society.

Can I start a thread < I'm sick of pizza?>

it's too bad that I can't grow certain food grown in Europe so I could adopt their lifestye. I can only grow American foods (beans, peas, tomatoes, your typical gardening food)

But usually, we adopted other countries food (because of the melting pot) and motify (sp??? my brain is stuck, I usually know how to spell it) it to adapt to our lifestyle . Only a few types of food are purely American.

Native America Indian wish all white people go back to Europe!!!

My wife was born in Italy. One day, she told me that Native America Indian wish all white back to Europe. I told her that I will be happy to live in Europe.

My father in law told me that I am very american because I like to drink coke. I told him that I am not american because I am not indian. We came from Europe. My father-in-Law said that Coca-Cola founder is not Indians. Founder's family tree came from Europe, too.

Native America Indian wish all white people go back to Europe!!!

My wife was born in Italy. One day, she told me that Native America Indian wish all white back to Europe. I told her that I will be happy to live in Europe.

My father in law told me that I am very american because I like to drink coke. I told him that I am not american because I am not indian. We came from Europe. My father-in-Law said that Coca-Cola founder is not Indians. Founder's family tree came from Europe, too.

Not that why Indian wish all white people go back to Europe. The white people moved to America because of Europe's religion, politics, and laws. This is old history. The Native America Indians didn't mind to have sex with white people to make a babies. I'm part of Cherokee Indian and European. Then white people have sex with African people. You know the black people live in Europe. It's bigger difference.

europe

My late wonderful mother in law had been traveling in europe, china, japan, russia, england, finland, italy and few arab country before 9/11.
I didnt know more about their countries and laws. my husband wanted to go to france, paris. i told him i dont feel uncomfortable being traveling out of usa, now days and futures. because of my fear of the terrorist's attack and i know there is extremely alot muslims there which you cant trust which you view at the muslim being dressed alike in iraq or arg. or whatever. you dont know which are good or bad. i know there is muslim in usa. im not against them. i want to stay out of it.
but i have never known what happened next in the futures. this is not the same as we were at baby boomer's life style.
but the ecademies goes bad but tries to improve but slowly. i know the world is mad!
i would like to see any one in europe, other GOOD countries and usa get along and learn about the lifestyles.
europe and other good countries such as ireland, italy etc. are beautiful! perfect for vacation but not living there.

I can understand that you fear terrorist attack. But, really... what are the chances of dying in a terrorist attack compared to dying in an accident? You only live once, so if you have the opportunity to travel to other countries, then I think you should go for it.

Speaking of Europe and politics in other countries. Is it true that some countries will not allow you become a citizens if you have a genetic disabilities such as deafness?

You know the black people live in Europe. It's bigger difference.

You forget about me. I have lot travel (+40 states incl Hawaii, almost all coast to coast in southern Canada, Mexico, Cayman Island, Colombia, Peru, Panama and europe - Holland to Yugo)

You know that I lived in Italy for 3 months and other time 6 months. My wife has own Condo at near Venice, Italy. Her Aunt lives in her condo for all years. My family-in-law visit/stay in her Condo. Last summer, my wife visited in Italy. She told me that she noticed increase number of Asian people live in Italy.

Yes, I know about Black people live in Europe.
You know that first France black woman was in winter olympic but she did not won any medal. African-American was first won medal in Winter Olympic. I do not remember what year (between 1984 and 1994)

You know that most time, I notice that Italian white man's wife is black woman more than White American men married to black women. Most europe black women are thin and beautiful better than African-American women. In USA, most black males married to white women.

My very first day in Paris. I noticed many france women are thin and look good any age. Sometime, I felt something strange that I do not see any fat women in Paris. I was thinking about compare to country USA. Our american people are very fat are more than european!!!

My brother's daughter lives in Russia for 1 years. She is college student at William & Mary University and study russian language/culture in Russia (100 miles east from Moscow). This summer, she will come home.

I have to admit that reading the posts of this thread, I could not help but not to laugh. It's very interesting to see the Weltanschauung that our members have towards other countries. I hate to deflate the bubbles of some people here, thinking that America is the best country in the world to live in. Snap out of it. The world does not revolve around America. America is a very small part of the enormous world, and the world out there is an intensely interesting world to explore. I love traveling, and it is one of the greatest passions of mine to go to another country and to learn new things and culture. Last trip I took was to Cancun Mexico, and I tried some interesting food such as conch. It's amazing that the possibilties out there are limitless and yet we limit ourselves to our own concept of what is acceptable for our livings. That is why I adore traveling, because it exposes me to different possibilities and I can either balk at it or try it. :) I lived in Germany as an exchange student and I tell everyone it was one of the best experiences I had in my life. Don't limit yourselves to your own comfort levels and to the subscribed idea of what is good for you.

I have to admit that reading the posts of this thread, I could not help but not to laugh. It's very interesting to see the Weltanschauung that our members have towards other countries. I hate to deflate the bubbles of some people here, thinking that America is the best country in the world to live in. Snap out of it. The world does not revolve around America. America is a very small part of the enormous world, and the world out there is an intensely interesting world to explore. I love traveling, and it is one of the greatest passions of mine to go to another country and to learn new things and culture. Last trip I took was to Cancun Mexico, and I tried some interesting food such as conch. It's amazing that the possibilties out there are limitless and yet we limit ourselves to our own concept of what is acceptable for our livings. That is why I adore traveling, because it exposes me to different possibilities and I can either balk at it or try it. :) I lived in Germany as an exchange student and I tell everyone it was one of the best experiences I had in my life. Don't limit yourselves to your own comfort levels and to the subscribed idea of what is good for you.

Hence the reason I started the thread "are you sick of the USA" ;)

You forget about me. I have lot travel (+40 states incl Hawaii, almost all coast to coast in southern Canada, Mexico, Cayman Island, Colombia, Peru, Panama and europe - Holland to Yugo)

You know that I lived in Italy for 3 months and other time 6 months. My wife has own Condo at near Venice, Italy. Her Aunt lives in her condo for all years. My family-in-law visit/stay in her Condo. Last summer, my wife visited in Italy. She told me that she noticed increase number of Asian people live in Italy.

Yes, I know about Black people live in Europe.
You know that first France black woman was in winter olympic but she did not won any medal. African-American was first won medal in Winter Olympic. I do not remember what year (between 1984 and 1994)

You know that most time, I notice that Italian white man's wife is black woman more than White American men married to black women. Most europe black women are thin and beautiful better than African-American women. In USA, most black males married to white women.

My very first day in Paris. I noticed many france women are thin and look good any age. Sometime, I felt something strange that I do not see any fat women in Paris. I was thinking about compare to country USA. Our american people are very fat are more than european!!!

My brother's daughter lives in Russia for 1 years. She is college student at William & Mary University and study russian language/culture in Russia (100 miles east from Moscow). This summer, she will come home.

hhmmm.... you have a tendency to include non-related details.... anyway - there are lot of places in USA who are not fat. majority of New Yorkers (city) are not fat but New Jersey-ians are fat.

hhmmm.... you have a tendency to include non-related details.... anyway - there are lot of places in USA who are not fat. majority of New Yorkers (city) are not fat but New Jersey-ians are fat.

I feel like I am the fattest guy in Boulder, seriously.

Back