Are you drinking any fluids to keep you cool?

^Angel^ said:
I drink alot of lipton homemade icetea, I'm crazy about them....
oh yea i remmy that u drank at st. louis mo! smiles

I also drink organic hot tea every am. (Not lipton tea at all cuz it has preservation *sp?* in it)

Moondancer said:
I also drink organic hot tea every am. (Not lipton tea at all cuz it has preservation *sp?* in it)

Preservation, yep.

Angel, have you tried Lipton Peach ice tea? I love it and that's what I drink most of the times.

mm it make me tempt that i wanna buy more lemon then make homemade lemonade!

ButterflyGirl said:
Angel, have you tried Lipton Peach ice tea? I love it and that's what I drink most of the times.

Really? I haven't tried that one yet, maybe one day you make me a glass, we might end up drinking the same thing LOL

Lipton have preversatives in its bags. I preferred to use organic tea that have no preversatives in it. I love it with my cup of tea everyday. *hot or cold* if u want to know about it, u need to go and find out urself. I went by myself to researched and got an information from health realtor.

Moondancer said:
Lipton have preversatives in its bags. I preferred to use organic tea that have no preversatives in it. I love it with my cup of tea everyday. *hot or cold* if u want to know about it, u need to go and find out urself. I went by myself to researched and got an information from health realtor.
You said that twice, and who cares. I love lipton icetea and a lot of people do too. :)

Every Summer I tend to drink sometimes pink/lemonade when the heatwave arrives here in my area, I don't buy soda becuz if I do, I will not drink enuff water. So, that's why I have to focus on drinking lots of water abt 6-8 glasses a day or any other popsicle, snowcone, juice, soup, jello, fruit/veg, rice, noodle whatever cuz I do not want to get hydrated if I don't drink enuff fluid; then I will get sick n' throw up. For kid likes to drink a tangerine, grapefruit juice and kool aid w/ any flavor: cherry & lemonade.

I drink lemonade, fruit juices, water, milk, etc...about almost any drink will work for me. ;)

^Angel^ said:
Really? I haven't tried that one yet, maybe one day you make me a glass, we might end up drinking the same thing LOL

Or check that product out at the grocery store and buy it then try it at home :D

Liption has several flavors now..

although I prefer classic one.. (unflavored that is :D )

however, to keep myself cool is chocolate milkshake (remember Ovaltine!) :scatter:

ButterflyGirl said:

Yes, my boys loves to drink Lipton Peach or Lemon ice tea. They drink real alots. To me... :ugh3:

Iced Jasmine Green Tea mmmhhhhh... and most water.

For me, lipton peach tea and bubble teas are my favourites. I drink them whenever I need them =)

Cheri said:
You said that twice, andwho cares. I love lipton icetea and a lot ofpeople do too. :)

Lipton has preservatives. Organic tea do not have it. U don't need to critized me if I like the organic drink is my business to care cuz of my health reason. Period!

Fly Free and I had been drinking alot of homemade cold brew iced tea, we don't drink soda anymore.

Soda kill my weight so bad as my teeth as well too.

Have anyone thot about buying camel backpack?? You can buy it at sporting goods store and yes, I think Walmart have it too. You can carry water on your back all day and drink it from a straw. Never have to worry about running out of water or iced tea :D The military uses this now when they go over to Iraq.

Back