Are you drinking any fluids to keep you cool?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am having lemonade juice with ice cubes.. I love it.. yummy! I have been drinking water also. My kids has been having juice and water too.

What about you guys??

I love hot weather but not like this damn! :ugh2:

Lemonades are Great. I usually drink water,
iced tea, apple juice and maybe a can of Coke
once in a while.

Mostly water and some iced tea ( strawberry, cherry, lemon, raspberry and peach flavors ). :)

Water mostly. I love lemonade! YUMMIE! Now ya make me want some hee! :giggle: I try to cut down on soda. So far 2nd day with no soda. I'll live :hyper:

When we had heatwave, I had to drink LOTS of water, sometimes milk. I decided not to drink coffee until later in the night. Since the heatwave is over, I decided to drink coffee again. I also had Coke last weekend with pizza.

yeah i am drinking plenty of water.. but mostly flavored water as they taste better.. (not carbonated i hate those kinds) the taste is never boring.. lol.. :D

i do have coffee in morning .. its not hot in morning so no plm with that.. i love to drink iced coffee.. YUMMY.. delicious! hehe.. :P

fruit juice-ok.. but milk.. not really cuz it can nausea your stomach and make you sick if you are going into heat exhaustion? not good.

icee slurpees, snowcone ice.. all yummy.. perfect for summer time!

pop-ices are GREAT... :D

i do drink lemonade yellow and pink and i do drink water cuz i got drydrate alittle oops bad me HEHE

but i am keep fruid up

I just drink Mountain Dew and Sprite for fast food with no PepsiCo (like McDonald's), that all.

I do drink juice and water. trying to cut off pop :lol:.. Right now I just finish drink my lemon juice ahhhhhh :lol: :giggle:

I am cutting off soda right now and I only had soda today. So far I am into lemonade juice or water with ice cubes so it helps me out alot! :)

I drink lotts juice with ice cubes kept me cool down also ice cream too ymmmy!! On later at midight I'm gonna grab ice cream again :whistle:

When I'm on the roads on a bbq tour, I drink a lot of water and ice tea. I've been in the humid weather for a long period of hours so I need a lot of fluid as possible. ;)

I do drink a several bottles of water everyday and night while sleeping. At the workout (fitness club) I drink two tall cups of water mixed with fresh (fruit) limes after sweat out.

I learn something during heat wave, do not encourage eldery and children drink caffentine or sugar beverages. It makes your fluid dry out very fast in the hot weather.

Isn't it interesting?

By the way, I drink alot of orange juice mix with diet ginerale. Yummy !

I drink alot of lipton homemade icetea, I'm crazy about them....

Back