Afraid of needles?

• Terrified!

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • No problem

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • Don't like them, but it's no big deal

Votes: 47 49.0%

• Total voters
naw.. i've been through hospitals, surgeries, and dentists..

even tattoos.

Just a needle that poke in and out. that was it.

Wirelessly posted

NorCal20 said:
naw.. i've been through hospitals, surgeries, and dentists..

even tattoos.

Just a needle that poke in and out. that was it.

Oooh, you can be a great candidate for me to poke you
:lol: I need the practice :D

I have no fear of needles, I just have baby veins and the blood bank hates me.

I had a wart removed from my eye lid and I had to have a needle in my eye lid! I thought the needle was going go right to my eye ball. The needle hurt a little and my eye lid got really numb which felt strange.

I am not fond of needles wether its iv or blood drawn, Oddly enough tho i am I have 14 diff tattoo's on my body. I guess its all in the mind really having someone in a white coat puncture my skin and someone putting art on me.. :dunno:

Doesn't bother me. One time a needle was inserted in my forearm to draw blood, the needle broke. The nurse told me to hold still while she grabbed the needle that was still sticking partially out of my skin and she gingerly pulled it out. Then the 2nd time was a charm.

I'm uncomfortable with needles but seems not a big deal to me.

Doesn't bother me. One time a needle was inserted in my forearm to draw blood, the needle broke. The nurse told me to hold still while she grabbed the needle that was still sticking partially out of my skin and she gingerly pulled it out. Then the 2nd time was a charm.

Ouch, I can't imagine that needle would stuck in skin and hard to get out.

Is it just like pull small wood out of skin after small wood went puncture in skin?

No. I've had enough blood gasses and vein sticks done to last a lifetime it doesnt bother me. My first tat took 2 and a half hours and after he got done with it the guy commented i didnt even flinch and most that had never had a tat done do.

I'm not a fan of needles yet I have two tattoos and my belly button pierced...i have to lie down to get them done or I pass out from being so scared and my sugar drops because of it..everytime I go I get grace to drive me in case I pass out :( lol

well, you didn't pass out the last couple times lol.

I don't really care about needles. I like to donate blood every year on my birthday as a gift to others. I wonder if I should post the picture from my last birthday of the needle that was in my arm that I sent to all my needle squeemish friends...lol

funny, im about to get tattoo on this week...geez, another needle to poke in and draw.

it will be: "better living through adventures" in Brooklyn kid font (google it, then)

Needles don't bother me.

When I get shots, I don't flinch or wince when they stick it in. :)

I even watch them stick it in... even when I'm giving blood. :)

I HATE needles. I used to lie awake the night before if I knew I had to have a shot or get a blood test. Weird thing is - like many - I have a few tattoos.

Now I'm freaking as the medicine isn't working for my Meniere's and they want to do shots IN my ear!!!! :eek3:

I don't like needles but have to. Reason for the blood test result.
Oh, also needle on my ass too. :lol:

Back